Deadly Trio. RG3, Marshall & Jeffrey

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
Cutler has feuded with ocs and hc...but didnt see no complaints here

This thread is about RGIII. It's not about Jay Cutler. It's not about Colt McCoy. It's not about Kirk Cousins. Do you understand what a non sequitur is?

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So you've seen less than 28% of the games he's started. Thanks, I'm glad we've finally quantified your ignorance.

Nope.

It certainly makes me more educated on this topic than you are.

It doesn't. Actually watching the games does. Actually listenging to the local journalists and beat reporters here does--you know, the people who actually get inside the locker room and now how his teammates feel about the fragile little Streisand from Baylor.

Yawn....like I said, just because you live there, doesn't mean shit. Again you probably seen a handful of games as well, unless your not watching the Bears games, so you can come on a Bears board and jump in every thread acting like RG3 sucks because u "live" in the DC area...... I don't care what a reporter says.....they tend to twist shit as well.

From Mike Jones of the Washington Post, via Twitter: “Gruden says it’s important to get a lead so griffin doesn’t have to do a lot of dropback passing and defense reading.”

Here’s what Gruden actually said, via the transcript provided by the team and in response to a question about Griffin’s development and whether Griffin has begun to “get it” in recent weeks: “We hope so. That just comes with repetition. You look around the league at some of the successful guys. I was looking at Eli Manning – I think he’s on his 195th career start and Peyton [Manning] is on 200. Drew Brees is on 200. He’s on what, 15 or 16? So, it’s going to come with time, man. This position is very difficult, especially when you’re learning new concepts with a new system. It takes time. So, it’s important for us to try and have some success on first and second down so we don’t have to dropback and throw it 30 times a game and have a lead so we don’t have to worry about it.

Oh but Mi

Jones also tweeted that Gruden said “it’ll take time for Griffin to become more savvy.” I can’t find that comment or anything close to it in the transcript.

The tweet from Jones, quoting Gruden on Griffin: “I don’t expect perfection from him but I just need to see some progress from him.”

The actual quote from the transcript: “But, he’s taken this game, taken this game plan and these plays and has a better understanding and a little bit more confidence, but I don’t expect perfection from him, but we want to see improvement from a weekly basis.”

Oh my Mike Jones, a reporter for the Washington Post and insider....why is he twisting words?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/dc-sports-bog/wp/2014/11/10/london-fletcher-says-redskins-teammates-like-and-respect-robert-griffin-iii/

But what would London Fletcher know...hell all he did was play and live in that atmosphere

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
Yawn....like I said, just because you live there, doesn't mean shit. Again you probably seen a handful of games as well, unless your not watching the Bears games, so you can come on a Bears board and jump in every thread acting like RG3 sucks because u "live" in the DC area...... I don't care what a reporter says.....they tend to twist shit as well.

From Mike Jones of the Washington Post, via Twitter: “Gruden says it’s important to get a lead so griffin doesn’t have to do a lot of dropback passing and defense reading.”

Here’s what Gruden actually said, via the transcript provided by the team and in response to a question about Griffin’s development and whether Griffin has begun to “get it” in recent weeks: “We hope so. That just comes with repetition. You look around the league at some of the successful guys. I was looking at Eli Manning – I think he’s on his 195th career start and Peyton [Manning] is on 200. Drew Brees is on 200. He’s on what, 15 or 16? So, it’s going to come with time, man. This position is very difficult, especially when you’re learning new concepts with a new system. It takes time. So, it’s important for us to try and have some success on first and second down so we don’t have to dropback and throw it 30 times a game and have a lead so we don’t have to worry about it.

Oh but Mi

Jones also tweeted that Gruden said “it’ll take time for Griffin to become more savvy.” I can’t find that comment or anything close to it in the transcript.

The tweet from Jones, quoting Gruden on Griffin: “I don’t expect perfection from him but I just need to see some progress from him.”

The actual quote from the transcript: “But, he’s taken this game, taken this game plan and these plays and has a better understanding and a little bit more confidence, but I don’t expect perfection from him, but we want to see improvement from a weekly basis.”

Oh my Mike Jones, a reporter for the Washington Post and insider....why is he twisting words?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/dc-sports-bog/wp/2014/11/10/london-fletcher-says-redskins-teammates-like-and-respect-robert-griffin-iii/

But what would London Fletcher know...hell all he did was play and live in that atmosphere

So because Mike Jones took a quote out of context, RG3 is a good QB?

All hail the king of non sequiturs!

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
RGKNEE is never coming to Chicago. I have no fucking clue why some of you go to great lengths to defend his shitty play on the field. Its kinda sad really.

This is what we know as fact. As of this present day, RG3 sucks badly as a conventional drop back Passer in the NFL.
Arm talent aside his brain isn't processing the information correctly and that is by far the biggest part of being an NFL QB.

Could it change over time? Anything is possible but its not looking good at all.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So because Mike Jones took a quote out of context, RG3 is a good QB?

All hail the king of non sequiturs!

No, but since that is why you are the CBMB RG3 expert, because you live in the area and get all the local news(from reporters and insiders), find it funny that one of those sources is twisting shit

All hail the king of denial

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
RGKNEE is never coming to Chicago. I have no fucking clue why some of you go to great lengths to defend his shitty play on the field. Its kinda sad really.

This is what we know as fact. As of this present day, RG3 sucks badly as a conventional drop back Passer in the NFL.
Arm talent aside his brain isn't processing the information correctly and that is by far the biggest part of being an NFL QB.

Could it change over time? Anything is possible but its not looking good at all.

Exactly, he is 30 something games into his career, far to soon to act as if he can not develop into a good QB. Again I rather draft a QB, but people acting like a 25 year old QB with less than 35 NFL starts can't turn the corner and mature is ridiculous. Look at other guys that have turn out to be very good.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Exactly, he is 30 something games into his career, far to soon to act as if he can not develop into a good QB. Again I rather draft a QB, but people acting like a 25 year old QB with less than 35 NFL starts can't turn the corner and mature is ridiculous. Look at other guys that have turn out to be very good.
You have to factor in his injury history also. There's a ton of baggage that comes with him.
His Lateral movement is shot.

Ruff Ruff

Liked Posts:
Griffin's rookie year stats

Untitled_1.jpg