Dear ryan pace: Deshaun watson not matter what!!!

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I assure you it is not.

Seriously, fuck off. There's a reason it's called trolling up old threads. Because it's trolling.

I didn't remember and didn't want to spent the minute you obviously didn't spend reading an old thread to figure out that was sarcasm because every future year around here is called the best draft class ever, every draft we're actually in is called the worst draft class ever ... for no matter what position we need to fill. But hey, you know how to search. Too bad you can't read or think.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
The only thing worse than drafting a top QB bust is drafting a top just ok QB like Watson. You’re forced to either let a decent QB walk, or pay him like an elite QB, knowing he needs a full team around him to succeed, and you will never be able to give him that while paying said QB that contract.

So in that sense, yes, he is exactly like Stafford in Detroit.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Seriously, fuck off. There's a reason it's called trolling up old threads. Because it's trolling.

I didn't remember and didn't want to spent the minute you obviously didn't spend reading an old thread to figure out that was sarcasm because every future year around here is called the best draft class ever, every draft we're actually in is called the worst draft class ever ... for no matter what position we need to fill. But hey, you know how to search. Too bad you can't read or think.
Bwahahahahaha..... I was actually impressed with your prediction.... too bad you can’t read or think

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
The only thing worse than drafting a top QB bust is drafting a top just ok QB like Watson. You’re forced to either let a decent QB walk, or pay him like an elite QB, knowing he needs a full team around him to succeed, and you will never be able to give him that while paying said QB that contract.

Dumb. They had the pieces there and the idiot GM blew it up then got fired.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:

Even worse is Rex is our QB. I fear but it doesn't seem that's where we are with Trubisky.

Bwahahahahaha..... I was actually impressed with your prediction.... too bad you can’t read or think

Still not a prediction. I don't watch college let alone high school football to make such a prediction 3 years in advance.

Who was good in the 2020 class?

mecha

Liked Posts:
You literally endorsed the Josh Allen thread you little prick.

Now bow to your CCS Quarterback Guru.

you flip flop quite a bit, that's more of where I was going there. you've had about 6 names in the time I've been here, with your flavor of the week quarterback selections.

your life must be pretty empty to sit down, open up CCS, search for an old thread from years ago, and then post a new comment in it.

that's warped. that applies to anyone here.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
you flip flop quite a bit, that's more of where I was going there. you've had about 6 names in the time I've been here, with your flavor of the week quarterback selections.

your life must be pretty empty to sit down, open up CCS, search for an old thread from years ago, and then post a new comment in it.

that's warped. that applies to anyone here.

First of all, I only bumped it because @Aesopian necro’ed the Josh Allen thread out of nowhere like he loves doing to talk ish. You seemed fine with that though lol.

So then I took 3 seconds to search for this thread.

Nice spin. I feel like I’ve hurt you previously, I’m sorry.