Dear Sweet Mitchell had the BEST THURSDAY PRACTICE he has EVER HAD on a Thursday at Thursday Practice Yesterday

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Now that the pressure of making the playoffs is over he will play well huh?

Sign him to an extension!

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Sweet jeebus this team is sinking fast. This sounds like an amalgam of every bad coach the bears ever had...

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Oh man, I can't wait to see Mitch BALL OUT this Sunday for 175 yards, 1 TD, 1INT and for everyone to say he played a GR8 game.

I think he gets 1 td AND two to three drives where he marches the offense down the field for some field goals.

As long as the special teams unit and the defense can pitch in with a TD a piece I think the bears STOMP the Giants in their STUPID ****ING FACES on SUNDAY afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I think he gets 1 td AND two to three drives where he marches the offense down the field for some field goals.

Wow, with that kind of performance the Bears are going to SHRED the giants.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
LOL @ Nagy! It almost sounds like Nagy preferred Mitch to sit out with the injury excuse for another week.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...-mitchell-trubisky-gets-start-bears-vs-giants
Bears coach Matt Nagy said Friday he was "a little bit" surprised that Trubisky made such a quick recovery, "because when he's in that much pain at the end of a game [like he was] last week, you never really know what will happen over the next couple of days. It doesn't surprise me that he's going to rehab, work hard, and do everything he can to get that pain level down so he can play. That's what we feel good about right now."

lbeattie820

Liked Posts:
What a surprise the cheerleader backup and team praising the qb for practicing. Week in and week out this offense is playing at elite level in practice, yet come game time the only elite thing i've seen is their level of futility.

He also said this offense was "rolling" after scoring a TD in the 3rd quarter. I'm not sure scoring 7 points has ever been considered rolling in any era of the NFL outside of Chicago.

However, I love the way this team practices. ? I predict 201 yards by a Bears QB this week, Mitch and Nagy exchange gg butt pats, Chase and Mitch kiss, Nagy's genius takes over and MT becomes Mr. franchise.
It's because they do not practice at speed. Same with pre-season. Football is practice how you play and play how you practice.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
If the plan is to roll into 202 with Mitch as the starting QB, he desperately needs to pad his stats against the punching bag that is the NYG defense. Even Mitch can get 175 yards and a TD against those clowns. 200 might be pushing it though.
I am confused. Did you mean to write "roll into 2020" or was it correct and you meant that last year he as in football 101, this year he was briefly in football 201 but went back to football 101 and he will skip football 201 and go directly to football 202?

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
* something
* whine

Let's clean up your spelling, you come across as a lazy millennial.

Thanks
Perhaps, he was right about wine but meant it to mean that you would have something to celebrate ... with wine?

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
What a surprise the cheerleader backup and team praising the qb for practicing. Week in and week out this offense is playing at elite level in practice, yet come game time the only elite thing i've seen is their level of futility.

He also said this offense was "rolling" after scoring a TD in the 3rd quarter. I'm not sure scoring 7 points has ever been considered rolling in any era of the NFL outside of Chicago.
Come on! There were many super low scoring games the first year of the NFL (or profession football). He is just giving a shout out to the 100th season by commenting that 7 points would have been rolling in 1920.

As an example, The Staleys had 6 out of 13 games where they scored 6 points or less.

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
Also I dont want to see any frowning, or pouting.

Just get Miller the ball and be happy!

Will Miller promise to line up properly (with or without help), run his route accurately and not catch it one handed?

I mean I know Mitch is bad but even Miller's "good game" was covered in asterisks.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Also I dont want to see any frowning, or pouting.

Just get Miller the ball and be happy!
How, if Miller is running wrong routes and dropping passes?

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
I am confused. Did you mean to write "roll into 2020" or was it correct and you meant that last year he as in football 101, this year he was briefly in football 201 but went back to football 101 and he will skip football 201 and go directly to football 202?