demarcus nelson?

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
They dominated so much that they had to come back from a 2-0 deficit after allowing 9 shots in the first and the Avs were 1 for 1 in OT. It's not the first time this type of thing happens.</p>

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Such a momemtum killer to dominate the play and outshoot the opposition 12-3 and then give up that first goal, regardless of who is at fault, and then the second one right afterwards. Hard to play from behind and come back after trailing 2-0.

puckjim

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lots of missed nets.  Both teams took stupid penalties.  It's encouraging that they show the ability to come back, but they have the most non-regulation losses in the league.  Like to see that trend reverse itself here soon.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man look at all the loser points the Hawks have this season.</p>

</p>

5.5 fake wins worth so far... keep it rolling!</p>

BigPete

Liked Posts:
I'm a fan of Crow and all...and I am certainly not blaming him for the loss, but could this guy buy a friggin win already!  Damn...</p>

Variable

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="roshinaya" data-cid="219058" data-time="1389774858">
<div>

They dominated so much that they had to come back from a 2-0 deficit after allowing 9 shots in the first and the Avs were 1 for 1 in OT. It's not the first time this type of thing happens.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

They controlled the pace  almost throughout the entirety of the game.  You're right, it's not the first time it's happened and I guarantee you it won't be the last. That's just the way hockey is sometimes. It doesn't mean a team played "bad".</p>

cplmac

Liked Posts:
Difficult game to listen to on the satellite at work last night.   Guarantee I was the only guy in the swamp last night yelling for a goal...   Just shit luck, and we do need to address the OT play, 0-5 is not indicative of this teams talent level.</p>