Derrick Rose featured on SI NBA Preview...

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
si-preview-chicago.jpg

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
i expect him on the cover again at the end of the season as MVP.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
5 new inches of vert

Hmmm. /me wonders if that is just a PR campaign to promote and hype basketball, or if legit.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
5 new inches of vert

Hmmm. /me wonders if that is just a PR campaign to promote and hype basketball, or if legit.

Noc. :)

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ_UINcg-zs&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DnJ_UINcg-zs[/video]

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The more Hype Rose gets, the more he will benefit from Stern's rigged Reffing. Refereeing in the NBA is as predetermined as professional wrestling.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
The more Hype Rose gets, the more he will benefit from Stern's rigged Reffing. Refereeing in the NBA is as predetermined as professional wrestling.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
Man, I hope you're right, cuz he's been getting the short end of the stick on the calls for years. Rose just has gotten killed driving the rim amongst the bigs in the past. I'd Love for Rose to get the respect he deserves from the refs. It sucks that he doesn't get the call cuz he smaller. I think bulking up and getting stronger will help too.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Man, I hope you're right, cuz he's been getting the short end of the stick on the calls for years. Rose just has gotten killed driving the rim amongst the bigs in the past. I'd Love for Rose to get the respect he deserves from the refs. It sucks that he doesn't get the call cuz he smaller. I think bulking up and getting stronger will help too.

Why do refs not make calls for Rose because he's smaller?
If thats there reasoning, i see no logic in it.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Why do refs not make calls for Rose because he's smaller?
If thats there reasoning, i see no logic in it.

It has to do with being a "Superstar". Once Stern decides that your are an asset to the league, as far as revenue and ratings are concerned, he will tell his minions with whistles to call plays in your favor.

Derrick has been a "star" but not a "superstar". Only Lebron and Kobe carry that status right now. I think Rose will be bestowed that honor unofficially this season though.

As fucked up and crazy as it sounds, go read "blowing the whistle", and you will see what I am talking about.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
It has to do with being a "Superstar". Once Stern decides that your are an asset to the league, as far as revenue and ratings are concerned, he will tell his minions with whistles to call plays in your favor.

Derrick has been a "star" but not a "superstar". Only Lebron and Kobe carry that status right now. I think Rose will be bestowed that honor unofficially this season though.

As fucked up and crazy as it sounds, go read "blowing the whistle", and you will see what I am talking about.

I think David Stern needs to stop thinking hes God as if the N.B.A is his own personal puppet show.
Let the players play and may the best man win......Period...........................
Hes going to Hell.