Desean Jackson Cut, and other NFL cuts. 02/19/01

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
To the OP, MeSean Jackson is a bitch and a shite human, I met him a couple times (very briefly, in passing) at Cal games on Alum night, I am friendly with a few of his past teammates and all of them claim he is an epic jackass.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did somebody mention...taco pizza??????

caseys is the best. Happy joes is fantastic also. They are overpriced and have been disappearing for years. Papa johns has an alright taco pizza also imo.

God damn it im hungry now.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I'd love for them to bring KPL back to play nickel LB and perhaps more over Trevethan. He's a FA again.
fck yes! but KPL wasnt cut though, man.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
To the OP, MeSean Jackson is a bitch and a shite human, I met him a couple times (very briefly, in passing) at Cal games on Alum night, I am friendly with a few of his past teammates and all of them claim he is an epic jackass.
On a scale of cheese pizza to taco pizza tho, where are you putting DeSean Jackson on the quality scale?

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I liked what Tashaun Gipson showed this year, he should be brought back.
I agree, fully.

So my brother lived in Indiana for several years while going to grad school and this was 2012ish. He said Casey's had just moved into that market at the time and was pumped to get a taco pizza. Ordered one after they had been open for a couple of months and said it was complete trash. Nothing like the taco pizza they make in Iowa. Maybe they've figured it out by now, but just a warning.
Caseys is everywhere in N.W.Indiana now, noticed a few poppin' up around Illinois also, pizza is okay but too damn dry for me.

yeah Dj is fake wanna be crip..the idiot doesnt even realize he be throwing up Chicago's own Ambrose's gang sign, basically he's false flaggin'. Plus he's a runner too, them boyz in the Cali be taking his money from him so he can hang out with the guys..?

RacerX

Liked Posts:
On a scale of cheese pizza to taco pizza tho, where are you putting DeSean Jackson on the quality scale?

On topic, I have heard much of Pequod's over the past years, how does it rate to a pizza connoisseur such as you, and should I get some on my next pilgrimage to the Chi?

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
On topic, I have heard much of Pequod's over the past years, how does it rate to a pizza connoisseur such as you, and should I get some on my next pilgrimage to the Chi?
Pequod's is fire. 10 of out 10. eat it asap.

RacerX

Liked Posts:
yeah Dj is fake wanna be crip..the idiot doesnt even realize he be throwing up Chicago's own Ambrose's gang sign, basically he's false flaggin'. Plus he's a runner too, them boyz in the Cali be taking his money from him so he can hang out with the guys..?
Fun fact, I introduced my wife and daughters this past weekend to a Tik Tok instructional on how to "C-Walk". They thought, correctly, that I was going full-Special person.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Fun fact, I introduced my wife and daughters this past weekend to a Tik Tok instructional on how to "C-Walk". They thought, correctly, that I was going full-Special person.
hardly any of them can c-walk anymore, they add some stupid twerk move to it nowadays. I go out to Cali often, matter fact, i just came back from Hollywood/L.A/Newport Beach.
umf5z7X.jpg

RacerX

Liked Posts:
hardly any of them can c-walk anymore, they add some stupid twerk move to it nowadays. I go out to Cali often, matter fact, i just came back from Hollywood/L.A/Newport Beach.
umf5z7X.jpg
So-Cal is amazing, it has so much to offer, I love it there.

Yet IMO it pales in comparison to Nor-Cal which is simply an embarrassment of riches.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Also try Chicago Pizza oven and grinder on clark. Another excellent place.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So my brother lived in Indiana for several years while going to grad school and this was 2012ish. He said Casey's had just moved into that market at the time and was pumped to get a taco pizza. Ordered one after they had been open for a couple of months and said it was complete trash. Nothing like the taco pizza they make in Iowa. Maybe they've figured it out by now, but just a warning.

I concur, Casey's taco pizza is trash

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
JB Alberto's in Chicago has a great pizza !!!

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
I could see DeSean Jackson as this year's Ted Ginn signing.

Does he have anything left in the tank?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I liked what Tashaun Gipson showed this year, he should be brought back.

I think he might of played himself into a bigger contract that we can't afford right now especially with us needing to put money into our offense this offseason.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
I think he might of played himself into a bigger contract that we can't afford right now especially with us needing to put money into our offense this offseason.
You might be right, we'll see.

I think free agency is going to be a buyer's market due to the lower cap.

There will be a lot of guys looking for work, even after the draft or getting cut after it, that could be good value.