Deshaun Watson hot takes for Bearmick

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Glad you figured out sarcasm. Figured you wouldn't have time with all the research on fake stats you've been doing about trubisky lacking deep ball ability.

Haha. Trubisky deep ball ability. As if... Stats don’t lie, only overzealous fanboys like you do.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
For one, I admitted it was just a joke when I said he had a stronger arm than Trubisky since so many of you drama queens have zero sense of humor.

You don't joke about dear sweet Mitchell. Ever.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'm not demanding you eat crow. I'm saying your posts about Trubisky are often filled with massive exaggerations that just make you look as if you're a hater. Stuff like,"he was crap in all 15 games he's played prior to tampa Bay." And "tampa bay is a high school level defense." I could very easily show how those statements are false, and yet many of your posts about Trubisky are nothing but statements like that.

Then you think it's stupid for people to call you out on it. To this point in the season Trubisky has been better than Watson, and you called him the best player in the Nfl (even if you claim you weren't serious I don't care because you were posting as if you were serious, so you were either full trolling or full wrong in that thread you started).
Maybe the trick is not to react to my posts as if they're the center of people's universe. Grown men really shouldn't care enough about other men's opinion about a sports game to get angry and emotional about it.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not so sure Spartan does. Bearmick does he just thinks he sucks, but I know that guy at least wants what is best for the franchise.

Spartan just wants us to suck for 8 more years so we can draft his son.

You are the ones who want the team to suck , not me. It’s why you literally make every excuse under the sun for the team’s constant failures.

iffybiz

Liked Posts:
He's played 6 good quarters (4 against a high school level defense) after ~15 crap performances, and this is supposed to proof of people being wrong?

Because if I admit to being wrong after such a tiny sample of success, and then he shits the bed against the team Mahomes just put 40 on, does that mean you would have to admit you were wrong? We could end up doing this back and forth every week.

I get that you fanboys are absolutely desperate to shove it down the critics' necks in the worst way, but let's see if he can play like a franchise QB over the course of a season before we start with the declarations of victory, shall we?

These are the kind of statements that invite these threads when he does well. He wasn’t playing “like crap” before the Bucs game. Probably lower third in the league but passable for a young player.
If the Bucs D was so bad when why he he get better numbers than Brees, Ryan and Big Ben? You can’t just sort out the parts that don’t fit your theory, the great quarters of Mitch get counted with okay or not good.
Lastly, who’s declaring him a franchise QB? Even if he pulls similar numbers the rest of the year I doubt I’d do that? All I want to see is him on a similar track to QB who have become really good. So far I’ve seen that. Can we stop with the Watson and Mahomes comparisons? If he has a bad game against the Pats, it means nothing for the long run. The Bears offense is similar to KC and Belicheck will have counters set up for what beat them last game.
The more important things are, is he showing more poise in the pocket, throwing on time, throwing guys open, reading the defense correctly and not forcing the ball. That’s what I look at, not stats, not other QB, not even winning or losing, when judging Mitch

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Not mad bro, actually eating popcorn here.

You think some nerd on a football forum gets me mad? Just makes me laugh to call them out when they are wrong. Think i got a 30 page thread started about him and barely posted in it.
Most of it was people laughing at you for getting so upset over a stranger's opinion about a football player.

msadows

Liked Posts:
You are the ones who want the team to suck , not me. It’s why you literally make every excuse under the sun for the team’s constant failures.

What excuses bro.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Most of it was people laughing at you for getting so upset over a stranger's opinion about a football player.

Nah, lot of the last few pages were just stupid internet arguing.

I pointed out facts. That you think mitch cant complete a downfield pass and has 0 accuracy.

Thing is, he does. I got backlash because you spend all day on here and have nearly 30k posts. Had you been some other scrub people would mock you just like I did.

Don't worry, I'll wait till the seasons over to bump the thread again.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Maybe the trick is not to react to my posts as if they're the center of people's universe. Grown men really shouldn't care enough about other men's opinion about a sports game to get angry and emotional about it.

So people shouldn't respond to people they disagree with? Ok I guess.

I don't react to your posts about Trubisky as if they're the center of the universe. In fact, I don't respond to most of them at all (im sure there are plenty I haven't read).I don't think most posters on here do either. So I think your reaction to hiw people respond to you is (you guessed it) also an exaggeration.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah, I always thought it was more of a 'science' than an 'art'.

I don't get it, was he trying to challenge me to a ****posting contest? Can't I just agree that he's a superior ****poster?

msadows

Liked Posts:
So people shouldn't respond to people they disagree with? Ok I guess.

I don't react to your posts about Trubisky as if they're the center of the universe. In fact, I don't respond to most of them at all (im sure there are plenty I haven't read).I don't think most posters on here do either. So I think your reaction to hiw people respond to you is (you guessed it) also an exaggeration.

Nah he is the center of the universe. I'd say two call out threads in a two week span kind of make him godlike territory. Not even gonna lie I'm even a little impressed.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I got backlash because you spend all day on here and have nearly 30k posts. Had you been some other scrub people would mock you just like I did.

Don't worry, I'll wait till the seasons over to bump the thread again.

No, you really need to understand that you got backlash because you were so upset about a random poster on a message board not thinking Trubisky is good. Go back a reread it. I'm not in any special club, I have no entourage. Everyone was laughing at you because it's really sad for grown men to get emotional over other men's sports opinions. I'm trying to help you here.