Deshaun Watson Is Waaaayyyy Better Than Mitch Trubinsky

Jawbreaker

Liked Posts:
Did you actually check? 16th in yards, 19th in %. 5th in rating. 12th in sacks taken. 4th in TD vs INT differential. 16th in 1st downs. That's awesome stuff for a rookie and those big plays to Hopkins and Fuller help a lot but they are not MVP #s. He was a shoe in for rookie of the year.:beer: 6-8 game runs are not that uncommon in this league. It looked very promising but we need to see more.

Per ESPN:

"Watson's Total QBR of 81.9 leads the NFL and is the highest for any player in his first seven career games in the last 10 seasons, according to ESPN Statistics & Information. Watson also ranks first in rush yards (269 yards) among quarterbacks and is tied for first in pass touchdowns (19)."

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Per ESPN:

"Watson's Total QBR of 81.9 leads the NFL and is the highest for any player in his first seven career games in the last 10 seasons, according to ESPN Statistics & Information. Watson also ranks first in rush yards (269 yards) among quarterbacks and is tied for first in pass touchdowns (19)."

So? The other guys with 19 tds have fewer picks and rookie records don't mean MVP. They mean rookie of the year. Rush leading QBs go down. QBR? LOL.

None of this is to take anything away from his great play so far but not MVP.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not at all. If anything, I am correct. His team had a worse record after 7 games than the team did last year, based on that it is a simple deduction, any simpleton could see that his impact was minimal.... of course his “stats” are very good... they just did not translate into more victories.
That was the toughest part of their schedule. With Watson they would pull away from those other shit teams in their division and easily take it. You can't blame the QB for losses against good teams when you're consistently putting up 30+ points. That's just stupid. His impact on that team was, yes, he makes them a playoff team even though their defense sucks this year. Without him, the team has no chance at all cause they still have no defense and now they have no offense neither.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m not blaming him for the losses, but then you cannot give him all the credit for the wins. The defense is middle of the pack but has been pretty decent against the run. At 3-4 and in 3rd place they were not a playoff team yet. Probably were gonna be but I cannot predict the future. They were 1-2 in the last 3 games he played....he never had back to back wins either which is something Trubisky had before him....lmfao
I would say you lack common sense but really you have no sense at all. You're saying a QB made an impact while his team got back to back wins against below average teams even though that QB's offense didn't score a single TD in the 2nd win and he managed only 1 TD pass in the first, tying his RB.

Meanwhile you "think" this other QB made little impact while throwing more TDs in his first 7 games than any QB ever has. All while playing some of the best teams with the best defenses. Let's simply conclude you are obviously football Special person an, as such, should not discuss anything concerning football.

gmoney1994

Liked Posts:
Actually the Bears have played better defenses than Houston Mitch has played again only top 10 defenses.

Pitts is number 2
Minn is number 4
NO number 8
Baltimore number 10
Carolina is number 7

As much as you say Watson helps his team he’s also thrown a lot of picks that have decided games because of points off turnovers

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
This is still going on? CCS is the only place in the universe that this is even a question. I argued before that draft and the season that Watson was overrated, then he played and it turns out he was underrated.

Sorry guys not even close, Watson was infinitely better than Trubisky before he was injured. Right now even with the injury if the Bears and Texans could switch, I'd do it in a heartbeat, of course the Texans are not stupid enough to do that. Watson will be a top NFL QB, Trubisky might be one someday. Nobody knows what Trubisky will be, everybody (outside of CCS) knows what Watson is.

Yeah, I know injured, but Watson has a long way to go to be the GOAT.
TBInjuryReport2.png

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
The Texans were 4-3 to start the 2016 season, and they are 3-4 this season with Watson starting the last 6. It seems he has had minimal impact on the team itself. Mitch has had an impact as well and as much.

I hope you were at least drunk when you posted this...

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
g. .gs comp att pct. .yds.. avg td int sck .scky. rate
13 13 247 416 59.4 2608 6.3 19 9 ..40. 314. 83.9
7.. 6. 126.. 204 61.8 1699 8.9 19 8 .19. 116. 103.0

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I would say you lack common sense but really you have no sense at all. You're saying a QB made an impact while his team got back to back wins against below average teams even though that QB's offense didn't score a single TD in the 2nd win and he managed only 1 TD pass in the first, tying his RB.

Meanwhile you "think" this other QB made little impact while throwing more TDs in his first 7 games than any QB ever has. All while playing some of the best teams with the best defenses. Let's simply conclude you are obviously football Special person an, as such, should not discuss anything concerning football.

Carolina is not a below average team.
Baltimore is probably an average team and we beat them on the road.
No one is saying Mitch is better than Watson, I certainly am not, but Mitch has had an impact on this team, the whole team, that is as much or more than Watson.

Wins are what sets you apart and says what an impact you have. They are both 3-3, while Watson has the superior supporting cast by far.....BY FAR

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Leomaz has kind of a "The Hawk Lite" vibe going. All the persistence and wrong, but only half the insanity.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Carolina is not a below average team.
Baltimore is probably an average team and we beat them on the road.
No one is saying Mitch is better than Watson, I certainly am not, but Mitch has had an impact on this team, the whole team, that is as much or more than Watson.

Wins are what sets you apart and says what an impact you have. They are both 3-3, while Watson has the superior supporting cast by far.....BY FAR

how do u explain them having that same "cast" last yr and with Watson they have the highest scoring "O". BTW, some ppl. here always say wins don't make the Qb.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Some people not named run and shoot. That answer would be Osweiler and Savage.

Look guys, Watson looks like the real deal but these comparisons are over the top and premature. If he doesn't play as well when he comes back (I expect he'll play well), at least all you worshipers will have an excuse.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Matt Barkley? Hopkins would have caught that, LOL.

GalePayton

Liked Posts:
The dumb ass Bears front office gave away precious draft picks to move up one pick in order to draft a quarterback that could have/should have been taken in the late first or early second round.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Bad quarterbacks can cause as many loses as good quarterbacks can affect wins.