Despite injuries Rose remains one of the most reliable closers in basketball!

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Can someone be a reliable closer if they can't be relied upon to be on the floor?

Right. Hell, just a week ago, some on this board were talking about how good this team suddenly became. Remember that? People were talking about how Butler needed to get with the program and how things needed to go through Rose? Remember that? I believe that I said that people needed to wait until the Bulls played against some good team. Well, they did and they lost in a HUGE fashion. Where is all of the optimism now?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
While at the VA today I picked up a magazine that featured sports medicine performed by modern NBA players. One of the players highlighted was Steph Curry. Apparently Golden State has a trainer whose unorthodox methods pretty much fixed the chronic problems that Curry had with his ankles in his first years in the NBA. I can't remember the specifics of what Curry did other than it mentioned how hard Curry worked to rehabilitate his ankles as well as the exercises that he now does to prevent more ankle injuries. Maybe he's got a brother that the BUlls could use to do the same thing with ROse:)