CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
this is a football forum not a English forum, no one cares about my spelling but you fuckface trolls that when you lose a debate you have to resort to other stupid shit to try and save face. you just make ccs and yourself look like fools.
This is a football forum; not an English forum. No one cares about my spelling but you fuck face trolls. When you lose a debate you have to resort to other stupid shit, trying to save face. You make CCS, and yourselves, look like fools.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This is a football forum; not an English forum. No one cares about my spelling but you fuck face trolls. When you lose a debate you have to resort to other stupid shit, trying to save face. You make CCS, and yourselves, look like fools.

I take issue with your use of a semicolon in the first sentence. These were not independent clauses; a comma would have sufficed.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
There is alot of angst on the board today Urblock, any chance the Mod Signal can go up and maybe you guys can quash the uprising in some cunty behaviour amongst the inmates of CCS?

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
How to lineup improperly. How to incorrectly run a go route. How to get the coaching staff to blow timeouts because you dont know the play. How to get paid like a
#1WR and promptly become a #4 WR.

But Jay didn't make Hester great! You didn't know that it's always Jay's fault? You are supposed to improve everyone around you, according to mick and broc. It's not devins fault, it's Jay's!

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
But Jay didn't make Hester great! You didn't know that it's always Jay's fault? You are supposed to improve everyone around you, according to mick and broc. It's not devins fault, it's Jay's!
if that was the case he would thrive in Atlanta, but that didn't work out like hester thought.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There is alot of angst on the board today Urblock, any chance the Mod Signal can go up and maybe you guys can quash the uprising in some cunty behaviour amongst the inmates of CCS?
You can't say bring it and then be surprised that the boys do.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
You can't say bring it and then be surprised that the boys do.

I guess not, thank fuck I haven't asked anyone to bring it since I have been back. I prefer the quiet life now it's nicer.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Defending Cutler when he wasn't even under attack. Your fanboyism reaches unparalleled levels.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Defending Cutler when he wasn't even under attack. Your fanboyism reaches unparalleled levels.

Merely stating how you feel he doesn't improve others game like Hester's. Oh and that its always his fault, duh!

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Seriously convo tho, if the Bears are worried about the KR position, why not take a flier on Devin?

His highlights last year shows he's still got some wheels

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I take issue with your use of a semicolon in the first sentence. These were not independent clauses; a comma would have sufficed.

I agree with this; I wonder how the majority feels about it.