did anyone see a real center... cousins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoodey

Liked Posts:
Working joakim laimbeer last night?

So sad that until this year Terry Boers and I were the only people who would have moved Noah for cousins (I would have targeted the #4 pick in the 2010 draft in exchange for bozo the clown laimbeer).

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
aladdin-herp-derp.png

Hoodey

Liked Posts:
I heard king and funk were crying about cousins all night...

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
Noah gets abused by every dominate big man in the game, nothing new here.

I lol when homer Bulls fans call him the best center in the league.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Noah gets abused by every dominate big man in the game, nothing new here.

I lol when homer Bulls fans call him the best center in the league.

I like how you haters pick one game where the whole team played poorly, on a tough road trip, to justify your nonsense.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its funny, because that trade for Cousins is probably one of the few places Noah would have been shipped. lol….

Noah just made himself untradable to one of about 3 teams that might have the right piece to move him.

Hoodey

Liked Posts:
Most fans on bbforum insist that Sacramento wouldn't trade us cousins for Noah, the Charlotte pick and mirotic with other potential add ins like salary relief or additional bulls picks.

Hoodey

Liked Posts:
I like how you haters pick one game where the whole team played poorly, on a tough road trip, to justify your nonsense.

See also 2011 ecf. See also "when has he ever had individual offense." He's bill laimbeers son.. less post game (and lame balls didn't have much lol), more passing, no jumper.

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
He's actually throwing a shot at me because he was proven wrong in the Noah thread....lol. He (and the OP?) wanted to bait me into this thread.

Regarding Cousins, he's an awesome talent. I wouldn't touch hom with a 10 ft pole, though. He's a serious head case.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He's actually throwing a shot at me because he was proven wrong in the Noah thread....lol. He (and the OP?) wanted to bait me into this thread.

Regarding Cousins, he's an awesome talent. I wouldn't touch hom with a 10 ft pole, though. He's a serious head case.
Noah's also arguably a headcase. I'd take Cousins over him in a heartbeat. Cousins is the complete package from a skills perspective.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:

I saw that thread ... I agree, no one should deny that Cousins could be great, he's already putting up dbl/dbl's regularly. But trading Noah, and half the team is not the answer first off.

Noah is a warrior, and the Heart of the team, imo. We don't have to trade for Cousins to increase scoring. Noah is a unique C, and hard to replace, imo. I'd much rather add a more traditional C via competent backup.

I'd rather get scoring from the SF spot, which is why I also agree that it could be the perfect storm for Melo to come here. Melo and Noah is way greater than Cousins and any other SF, imo. It would be a great matchup for thibbs as well.

Noah is a leader for our team, and you just don't go trading away your leaders, especially for a players that has some character concerns in the past. However, Cousins seems to be doing well now.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Noah is a quality center that may be the most unappreciated player in the NBA but if there was actually a trade that involved him and Cousins that could have gone down had the Bulls pulled the trigger, then that just shows how stupid the FO is. Cousins isn't at his full potential, he may never get there, but he's still putting up 23 and 12. If he ever put it ALL together, I think he could be a top 5 player. That guy has some serious talent.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Cousins is very skilled

the bad is his defense is terrible and hes short fused...if he can work on those hes easily the best center in the league

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
See also 2011 ecf. See also "when has he ever had individual offense." He's bill laimbeers son.. less post game (and lame balls didn't have much lol), more passing, no jumper.

I don't see the Lambier thing at all. Their games are totally different, imo. I'd compare Lambier more to Boozer the way he always pushed guys in the back.

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cousins is very skilled

the bad is his defense is terrible and hes short fused...if he can work on those hes easily the best center in the league

Easily? :thinking: idk about easily...but he's in the conversation

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Easily? :thinking: idk about easily...but he's in the conversation

i wouldnt say easily right now...but if he can step his defense up i dont see who could compete

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Cousins is very skilled

Bad defense and still puts up defensive stats. Just imagine if he tried. :bizarro:

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I like Cousins, but he takes too many games off, and he's a headcase too, more than Noah.

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
Noah's also arguably a headcase. I'd take Cousins over him in a heartbeat. Cousins is the complete package from a skills perspective.
Noah is more of a free spirit that is the ultimate competitor.

Cousins appears to be Rodman-like.

Those are very different descriptions of "head cases".

Status
Not open for further replies.