Did Pace pick the wrong QB again?

Cabbage King

Liked Posts:
Fields still has a ton to prove. He is elite athletically, but he hasn't shown that he is a "QB". Not sure about his football IQ. Let's see if he becomes a better QB and passer next season.

JPPT1974

May Day and Spring Fever!
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Cincinnati Reds
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Oklahoma City Thunder
  1. Tennessee Titans
  1. Washington Capitals
  1. Howard Bison
Fields needs to work on his throwing and passing accuracy.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He’s not winning
He's had 1 season with a deadbeat GM and head coach that were being fired, and then another season where the team sold off their best players, were completely screwed from the previous regime, and are in full rebuild mode.

Do you understand what a rebuild is? People that understand rebuilds don't cry about wins.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I’m sure this has been mentioned in this 19-page thread that I refuse to read through, but I’m convinced Justin Fields would be a beast if he were in New England right now.

In any case, who’s clearly better? Trevor Lawrence? No. Zach Wilson? Hell no. Trey Lance? Hasn’t gotten a ton of time, but no, not much impressed with what he’s shown.

Its friggin’ Year 1. Any one of those guys—including Fields—could end up being great. As I’ve mentioned before, I’m happy to simply sit back and watch it all play out.
I wasn’t always a Fields “hater”

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Don't waste your time proving things to The Beckys. They will misrepresent, take out of context, and flat out lie about things you've said.
Lol says the guy who stopped even giving any sort of real opinions ever since you got busted for deleting your posts where you ended up being wrong.

🤡

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Fantastic DBLDREW thread.

He will also say he never liked mac jones either.
I liked Jones rookie year more then fields no doubt about it. But did you miss the first post in this thread by me?

Is this just another Nail in the "fire Pace" coffin? The 2 Qbs that where on the Board when the Bears moved up was Fields and Mac Jones.

Justin Fields
SEASONTEAMGGSCOMPATTYDSAVGTDINTSCKSCKYRATEATTYDSAVGTDFUMLOST
2021Chicago Bears75751318166.2262217961.8341404.1162

Mac Jones
SEASONTEAMGGSCOMPATTYDSAVGTDINTSCKSCKYRATEATTYDSAVGTDFUMLOST
2021New England Patriots7717424717797.2961411192.813453.5031

At this point it seems like Jones was the better option, granted it could turn out that after a few years Fields is the better QB but if the Bears are evaluation both Pace and Nagy this year then all they have to go off is this years QB numbers. And so far it looks like Pace picked the wrong QB again

Notice how I was attacking Pace and Nagy? and said that Fields could turn out better? Although Fields does still need to raise his rating a few more points to tie that terrible QB Jones lol

Some golden posts by @remydat in this tread comparing Fields to Josh Allen that are just wonderful

Funny all the excuse making for his bad play havent changed either

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Well, shitstain made a thread about what people expect back in like july

Clearly people were hit in the head because they assumed he would come out here and set bears passing records as a rookie.

Makes perfect sense.
how many passing records does he have now after year 3?