Dimey's Stream of Consciousness Thread Starting Extravaganza

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
there are no bears that cheat. they are great! lol

Too much Wrastlin Entertainment has rotted this dude's brain. Either that or too much time living in upstate New York. :shrug:

BearDownBoilerUpFTP

Liked Posts:
None will be cut. We'll ride out TJ and Allen and decide what to do with Cutler's outs next season or the following.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Seriously, how many of these threads are you going to start?

Whats next, which Bear had/has the prettiest hair?

I hope the next one he makes is a "Top Five worst dimeypayton thread topics" thread.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
If a GM can't find a pick he likes at 7 thats better than anything he can find at 22 then he needs to be fired

That's a pretty dumb statement. I said last year that I would have picked Donald in the top 5. If everyone could go back in time, Donald would go top 2. Odell Beckham, same situation. You act like all the good players are selected early in the draft.

I am not an advocate of either strategy. I'm an advocate of BPA and it better be a damn good offer if you want to trade down.

If a great trade offer comes the Bears way, they would be stupid to decline it for the reasons you have stated.

dimeypayton

Liked Posts:
top 3 bears needs and why

1. corner. i don't want to depend on jennings as a starter.
2. safety. conte sucks and can't stay healty.
3. linebacker. we need to find a real mlb.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
The more threads you make, the less friends you make.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Too much Wrastlin Entertainment has rotted this dude's brain. Either that or too much time living in upstate New York. :shrug:

Spend some time in upstate New York and let me know how your brain is doing. That shit will damage the best of 'em.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Mods: WTF? Does this asshole have to dominate the first page with his asinine threads?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn't read the rest of your post cause you were starting to babble.

In order for you to be considered credible you will have to acknowledge that it's a statical FACT that the higher you draft the better your chances. Of course, you can find talent later in the draft, but the chances decrease. Otherwise the worst team wouldnt get the first pick. If you wont acknowledge then destroy your keyboard

Ahh yes, more fuzzy math from stinky pants. Your facts are skewed dude, and only address half the equation. While statistically speaking a number 7 pick would certainly be more apt to make an impact than a number 22, who is trading the two straight up? The question is, would a number 7 have more impact than a number 22 + a 2nd plus a third, so on and so on. You can't even begin to calculate that, way to many variables so spare us your BS.

That said, trading down, yielding more players becomes a crap shoot. It's better to pick higher rated players than trade away that opportunity to get chances at lesser rated players

Chances of success in the 2nd and even into the third are still high, depending on position.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Spend some time in upstate New York and let me know how your brain is doing. That shit will damage the best of 'em.

I did live in Buffalo during grad school...I think I'm still recovering...

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Ahh yes, more fuzzy math from stinky pants. Your facts are skewed dude, and only address half the equation. While statistically speaking a number 7 pick would certainly be more apt to make an impact than a number 22, who is trading the two straight up? The question is, would a number 7 have more impact than a number 22 + a 2nd plus a third, so on and so on. You can't even begin to calculate that, way to many variables so spare us your BS.

Chances of success in the 2nd and even into the third are still high, depending on position.
Nope. The 7th choice still trumps any other choices you mentioned. It's a statistical fact