onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
QUOTE=Warden of the Northeast;3286301]The panty wearing comments are harassment.

@gustavus adolphus he is claiming your comment about the panties he purchases is harassment. figured with you having him on ignore you would want to see this[/QUOTE]

Maybe he should just come out and say he's a commando type

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
QUOTE=Warden of the Northeast;3286301]The panty wearing comments are harassment.

@gustavus adolphus he is claiming your comment about the panties he purchases is harassment. figured with you having him on ignore you would want to see this[/QUOTE]

He's the one who has made those claims in the past.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Before I place the 5 or so posters I don't care to hear anymore frpm on ignore is there anything else you'd like to say?

You bring this on yourself. But you will never learn that, and will choose to play a victim, because there is a false sense of safety and righteousness in playing the victim. Sign of a weak mind.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The panty wearing comments are harassment.
I only see one comment...not plural.

One of the key parts that defines the term harassment is persistence. All I see peeps calling your bad thread bad.

That is just business as usual for an Internet Message Board.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I honestly don't know the origin of this...care to explain?

I was taking a hiatus from this place when this thread was made and the search function is broken. I've only heard secondhand accounts of this but apparently Warden attends auctions where women's clothes from the wardrobes of TV series sets are auctioned off to the highest bidders. It's like a collector thing for the most part I would think, but I'm certain their are fetishists and folks that are fanatics for certain actresses involved in these things. Some of the items fetch VERY HIGH bids, like 1000%s of percents of what the items could be purchased for if they were never worn by the actresses. I'm not sure if Warden has ever admitted to wearing any of the stuff he's bought- that might be a joke/meme. He told me he keeps these trophies in a box, and he said that he does NOT ask girlfriends/potential girlfriends to try them on.

That's all I got.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
I was taking a hiatus from this place when this thread was made and the search function is broken. I've only heard secondhand accounts of this but apparently Warden attends auctions where women's clothes from the wardrobes of TV series sets are auctioned off to the highest bidders. It's like a collector thing for the most part I would think, but I'm certain their are fetishists and folks that are fanatics for certain actresses involved in these things. Some of the items fetch VERY HIGH bids, like 1000%s of percents of what the items could be purchased for if they were never worn by the actresses. I'm not sure if Warden has ever admitted to wearing any of the stuff he's bought- that might be a joke/meme. He told me he keeps these trophies in a box, and he said that he does NOT ask girlfriends/potential girlfriends to try them on.

That's all I got.

At least that is more interesting than his football postings. Not sure why that would be a point of shame for Warden/Wardrobe...for instance, I've always been curious how much Joyce DeWitt's panties from Three's Company would be worth.

Liked Posts:
I only see one comment...not plural.

One of the key parts that defines the term harassment is persistence. All I see peeps calling your bad thread bad.

That is just business as usual for an Internet Message Board.

The panty wearing jokes have been going for months. From here on out I'll report any that I see. Thanks.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
At least that is more interesting than his football postings. Not sure why that would be a point of shame for Warden/Wardrobe...for instance, I've always been curious how much Joyce DeWitt's panties from Three's Company would be worth.

Yeah, own it, right? (literally)

The panties thing is strange to me though, unless they were actually visible in an episode I guess? To each their own.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
FYI: I just received this private message from Omeletepants

PP [GUS EDIT: PP is short of "Period Panties" which is the nickname in private that Ommy and I use to refer to warden] is very worried about gpphat telling the story about the women's clothing he buys. Remember, he's told me everything and more than he's told you guys, so I can definitely help out.

Also: checkout how riled up I'm getting The Apostate in the Trump threads. That dude has no idea that how liberal I am. LOL.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Would you be upset if we ribbed you for your curiosity over DeWitt's panties? I'd think the holy grail of DeWitt would be a pair of L'Eggs.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Yeah, own it, right? (literally)

The panties thing is strange to me though, unless they were actually visible in an episode I guess? To each their own.

I'm guessing forgeries are commonplace on that market...you think you are buying Bea Arthur memorabilia, and all you are really getting is Ommy's diapers.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
I honestly don't know the origin of this...care to explain?

So there was a thread a while ago in the Bar that was discussing posters hobbies...some had some off the wall collections, but nothing strange or stalker-ish. Then Warden decides to let everyone know what his hobby was. Now if you notice in his sig he has a picture referencing Tatiana Maslany, a Canadian born actress. He disclosed to CCS that he purchases worn items of clothing from the sets of her movies/shows ranging from skinny jeans to period panties. While I do not recall if he came out and said he wears these articles of clothing himself I do think he mentioned that a jacket he purchased seemed a bit tight and restricted his arm movement while laying in bed. He also mentioned how he had to pass on a few items he was bidding on to make sure he had enough cash on hand to pay for some chick to vacation with another guy in Paris but that is another story for another time.

When a few people told him that was a little awkward and that we had hoped he didn't spend a whole lot of money on a bunch of used undergarments and leather jackets, he nonchalantly said each pair of panties cost roughly $132 and full outfits ranged from $500-2980 depending on the show or movie they were worn in. Now I admit I have given Warden a real hard time about this, mainly because I find it strange but also because I like to mess with posters here (a lot of easy targets), but when he said he started mailing Tatiana Maslany some of his clothing then I felt it went from strange to restraining order worthy. I wish I could find that thread where this was all posted in, but @AnthonyG broke the search feature and I do not have time to comb through the bar threads, so a lot of this is from memory and some details may be lost over time. I'm sure Warden can give his version of the story and likely will because he does not have me on ignore.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I've always been curious how much Joyce DeWitt's panties from Three's Company would be worth.

I'm guessing the mileage would play a big part in the price

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Would you be upset if we ribbed you for your curiosity over DeWitt's panties? I'd think the holy grail of DeWitt would be a pair of L'Eggs.

9cb19a643ebaada1251252cb4fadc431.jpg

$132

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
I'm guessing the mileage would play a big part in the price

The contents of Abraham Lincoln's pockets on the evening of his assassination

1.) Watch fob 2.) Button 3.) Pocket knife 4.) Handkerchief 5.) Wallet 6.) Confederate $5 dollar bill 7.) Glass lense cleaner and buffer 8.) Glasses case 9.) Lincoln's eyeglasses with name on inner stem. 10.) Joyce DeWitt's panties

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I didn’t know people bought used panties until warden posted that. So I did a google search and there are legit companies that buy your used unwashed under garments and sell them lol

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
The contents of Abraham Lincoln's pockets on the evening of his assassination

1.) Watch fob 2.) Button 3.) Pocket knife 4.) Handkerchief 5.) Wallet 6.) Confederate $5 dollar bill 7.) Glass lense cleaner and buffer 8.) Glasses case 9.) Lincoln's eyeglasses with name on inner stem. 10.) Joyce DeWitt's panties

Pretty narcissistic to have a $5 bill only and no other cash. Did his change purse only have pennies in it?