Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Boston Red Sox
  2. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Green Bay Packers
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
  1. Wisconsin Badgers
How you guys feeling about DJ Moore? I know it's not relatable, but dude tears me up in Madden haha.

I think Moore might be the most talented WR for Bears since Alshon Jeffery.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seems odd to ask this question, based on the # of topics and posts floating around this website about Moore.

He's definitely the most talented WR brought in not named Marshall or Jeffery.

I speak for literally everyone else here. (So there will no need for anyone else to respond)

We are all optimistic that he will provide a much needed spark for the offense and will play/produce like a true number 1 WR.

/thread

Reactions: DC

Zero2Cool

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Boston Red Sox
  2. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Green Bay Packers
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
  1. Wisconsin Badgers
Seems odd to ask this question, based on the # of topics and posts floating around this website about Moore.

I speak for literally everyone else here. (So there will no need for anyone else to respond)

We are all optimistic that he will provide a much needed spark for the offense and will play/produce like a true number 1 WR.

/thread
When I checked (albeit quickly) I saw topics about Lions, Aaron Rodgers and others things. Nothing about DJ Moore.

I think Alshon was pretty damn talented. He seemed to be consistent thorn in the Packers side.

Zero2Cool

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Boston Red Sox
  2. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Green Bay Packers
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
  1. Wisconsin Badgers
Jeffery get's a lot of love from Bear fans but he wasn't really very special. He did well with contested catches though.
I could be mistaken, but I just feel I saw 17 outjumping Packers CB's left and right. When he left Bears, I recall thinking, thank goodness.

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Until I see him play Week 1 it won't matter. Honestly, I think Poles is looking for a pass rusher with a number 1 pick if Claypool even shows signs he could have been a good number 2. Then Mooney and Claypool could have looked like a good duo for Fields this coming season.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I have high hopes for DJ Moore. He should have a big impact on fields development
NO EXCUSES. This isn't about "development" now it's about PRODUCTION.

But I think DJ Moore will show that Fields can produce at a high level.

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:
He's more talented than Alshon Jeffery, IMO, and a lot more durable so far.
Different kinds of receiver, Jeffrey was tall and long, not fast or quick but pretty athletic overall. Moore is legit fast, pretty quick but runs precise routes, his catch radius is average for a WR, and he has really good hands. I enjoyed some of Jeffery's moments with the Bears, and I hope to enjoy many more moments for Mr. Moore.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Different kinds of receiver, Jeffrey was tall and long, not fast or quick but pretty athletic overall. Moore is legit fast, pretty quick but runs precise routes, his catch radius is average for a WR, and he has really good hands. I enjoyed some of Jeffery's moments with the Bears, and I hope to enjoy many more moments for Mr. Moore.
Jeffery was a great complement to Marshall. no Marshall, then Jeffery turned into an unmotivated emo kid until lucking into going to a Super Bowl winning team. the amount of mismanagement with this pussified team over the years kind of blows my mind. that said I hope Moore translates over his production to the Bears. we'll see

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

/thread

Allen Robinson has two monster seasons in Chicago and he's all but forgotten...

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have zero relationship with him. Never met him. Never even had a phone call with him.