DJ Moore would “still be happy” if the Bears draft a qb with prettier fingernails than him.

Bust

Liked Posts:

DefNextYear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Interesting tone shift... I don't know the context here, but it seems he volunteered that he’d be ok either way.

• Is that from insider info that there may be a change?
  • From just outside realization that there might be?
  • Or maybe it’s totally meaningless?
It feels telling though that this is the first time anyone has clarified this position (they'd be ok with whatever happens at QB) and it’s coming from Justin’s No. 1 target. I do have a feeling Poles and DJ talked more. Poles probably said “I’d like your feedback and know that I’ll consider it. Your opinion is very important to me in this process, but also know that I will be the one that ultimately needs to make this decision based on all input. It’s going to be a hard decision and there will be people that disagree either way. I need you to know I’m doing what I believe is best for the Chicago Bears and ask that you support me internally and externally as a leader of this team.” But as my last bullet states, it can be absolutely nothing and I acknowledge that.

DavidH

Liked Posts:
Interesting tone shift... I don't know the context here, but it seems he volunteered that he’d be ok either way.

It feels telling though that this is the first time anyone has clarified this position (they'd be ok with whatever happens at QB) and it’s coming from Justin’s No. 1 target. I do have a feeling Poles and DJ talked more. Poles probably said “I’d like your feedback and know that I’ll consider it. Your opinion is very important to me in this process, but also know that I will be the one that ultimately needs to make this decision based on all input. It’s going to be a hard decision and there will be people that disagree either way. I need you to know I’m doing what I believe is best for the Chicago Bears and ask that you support me internally and externally as a leader of this team.” But as my last bullet states, it can be absolutely nothing and I acknowledge that.
This isn't actually entirely a new sentiment from him.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
There's no risk in staying silent or continuing to support Fields.
and DJ continued to show support for fields, not sure how else you read that? he also showed support for if the bears draft a QB. basically he said hes good no matter what

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
itt: #tealeaves

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
and DJ continued to show support for fields, not sure how else you read that? he also showed support for if the bears draft a QB. basically he said hes good no matter what

Which is a much softer stance than he took mid-season. It went from "they aint better than Justin" to "im good with whatever they decide"

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Which is a much softer stance than he took mid-season. It went from "they aint better than Justin" to "im good with whatever they decide"
never said anything to argue otehrwise

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

Its because he isn't a tool and he is under contract.

Bust

Liked Posts:
He has to back up his QB from the start. In case he does come back. He’s not going to say he doesn’t want him. He knows he’s gone.

It's been other teammates as well who came out vocally on social media. Also the whole stadium chanting "we want Fields"

Did Mitch ever get this level of support?

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

this was also said today in an interview with DJ Moore
He's a pro who prefers not going through a rookie learning curve....it's obvious who he wants to play catch with. Great addition by Poles.

PhilEBuster

shoopster - Then. Now. Forever.
Donator
Liked Posts:
DJ jumping ship - a locker room in turmoil! Film at 11 . . .

Last edited: