DJ Moore would “still be happy” if the Bears draft a qb with prettier fingernails than him.

DefNextYear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Its because he isn't a tool and he is under contract.
Yea, well, the narrative people would have us believe before is that there would be a mutiny in the locker room if Fields was traded.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yea, well, the narrative people would have us believe before is that there would be a mutiny in the locker room if Fields was traded.
People will do their jobs...

One of the considerations, if they decided to draft one, however is would a new QB be a real leader. They have that in Fields. The new QB would ideally be able to do the same thing.

DavidH

Liked Posts:
But Jordan won't make a thread on that article lol. This site is laughable
I mean his support of Justin isn't news.

Neither really is the fact that he said he's fine either way, given that he has said as much in the past. Also he's a pro and has never really shown to be the type of guy to rock the boat anyway.

I mean dude has played with complete ass at QB. He'll show up next year and play hard even if they trade Justin and draft MHJ to set Tyson Bagent up with weapons.

DavidH

Liked Posts:
DJ helping Poles do his thang . . .

!!!!WOW!!!!
You should probably do the same and make this bet, then.

1707430825750.png

(And please, no replies about how the Bears are gonna draft MHJ at #1 or something. That is not going to happen.)

Bears_Almighty

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  2. North Carolina Tar Heels
@JordanSigler has a bias just like all of us do. it is upon the reader to figure out what bias the writer has and come to their own conclusions
Lol I was being facetious. I honestly give little credence to any opinions on this site, as we all have our own opinions and bias's. I am just tired of this for Justin or against Justin argument that is like a non-stop tornado. Whatever Pole decides to do we will have to be ok with it. In the mean time I'll have a little fun here and there.

Dumpster Fire

Liked Posts:
I’m very excited at the prospect of DJ Moore catching passes from Caleb Williams. I expect them to get along swimmingly.

mecha

Liked Posts:
all I took away from this is DJ Moore is an upgrade over Allen Robinson. have a great Super Bowl weekend everyone