DL Rashaad Coward Old Dominion bears udfa

jbd

Liked Posts:
I saw some tape and it looks like he is a force against the run, which the bears need.. 6'6 310

I am rooting for him to make the team. Particularly if he can play at an nfl level.

FINGERS CROSSED he doesn't get end up on the practice squad...only to then get scooped up by someone else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApOiP83wcRY

highlights above

Thoughts?

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I saw some tape and it looks like he is a force against the run, which the bears need.. 6'6 310

I am rooting for him to make the team. Particularly if he can play at an nfl level.

FINGERS CROSSED he doesn't get end up on the practice squad...only to then get scooped up by someone else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApOiP83wcRY

highlights above

Thoughts?

Will sutton replacement

One Team

Liked Posts:
UDFA players like this are a major bonus when they work out...somebody to watch for this spring...thanks for vid!

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Combine a really bad team 3-13, with only 5 draft picks, that should equal UDFA's making the team.

Or maybe the Bears were loaded with talent and just needed two QB's to put them over the top. If that really is it, fire the HC immediately.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
He's a big ass bully. Largest guy on the field in every clip. Manhandled ball carriers when he got to them. Good Lord. How well he's able to impose that type of will vs. NFL players will determine if he makes this or any other team.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
I don't know how I feel about a lineman named Coward.

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
Rashaad Coward

He moves pretty well for a big man, but watching the film I noticed that he tends to play a bit too high which negates his strength. He can't do that in the NFL. A good NFL caliber Guard will ragdoll him by getting up under his pads. He need some coaching! (But yeah...I like him)

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
As someone who knows about line play a bit, i'd have to say nothing on that reel makes me excited.

Body-type wise he looks more like a 3-4 DE who ate a bit too much than a dominating DT/NG type.

He didn't look sudden enough and the tape doesn't even include much off the snap stuff like hand usage.

He looked real good to running into 180lbs scatbacks from the MEAC and Marshall, congrats.

Meatballs thinking that means something....jesus....