Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando City SC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
The way this team is playing along with their injuries, where do you think they finish? Looking at the remaining schedule I can easily see a 6-10 or 7-9.

Min x2 - Playing really well best case is a split
GB x2 - I think everyone knows how this will end
Det - The Bears stole one early, the Lions steal one right back
Hou - This game is really a toss up
Jax - This is the only game i can see the Bears winning.

After that, i hope to see Pace and Nagy gone and look forward to draft, FA and 2021.

RunRunRunPunt

Liked Posts:
They lose out.The team is demorilized.Covid has entered the room also
The players know their offensive unit sucks.
5-11

Bust

Liked Posts:
this offense is so bad. like historically bad. like bottom of the rankings across the board bad. like real bad at a time when all the league rules favor the offense bad. like bad breath bad.

did i mention they were bad?

with this offense they can easily lose out.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rashaad Coward needs to be benched. If they trot him out every week as a starter, then yes they will probably finish 6-10 or 5-11. He's the weakest link in a group of losers. Replace him and possibly things will gel a little and the finish 7-9.

msadows

Liked Posts:
We'll go 8-8.

Division games are always close, no matter what, and we still have 5 of those left.

Weebey Brice

Formerly Caleb Williams/Weebay
Liked Posts:
Who still cares is my question. They won’t be bad enough to get a high pick, they won’t be good enough to win more than 7 games. Nothing to look forward too. I’d rather be the Jets right now.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Who still cares is my question. They won’t be bad enough to get a high pick, they won’t be good enough to win more than 7 games. Nothing to look forward too. I’d rather be the Jets right now.

I wouldn't, but okay.

We have talent. The critical errors in this squad are easily diagnosed. The jets are bad all over.

This is not basketball. Going 8-8 is not a death sentence. Maybe for idiot fans it is.

If we had a better oline this would be a playoff team right now. That is easily fixable in the offseason. It should have been fixed THIS offseason, but i guess they figured mitch was the major issue(He wasn't).

Yes, I'd rather be a team loaded with talent than be the jets. And whether you think it or not, this team has plenty of talent on both sides of the ball. They are lacking an offensive line, and, newsflash, you can't do shit on either side of the ball if you don't win the trenches.

There is no guarantee lawrence will be good, either. Just FYI, the draft is a crapshoot.

KennyH

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Mitch comes in last two games, lights it up, and then leaves to be part of a seven Super Bowl run in New England.

Bears miss out on generational player in the draft by one pick to 6-10 Vikings

Nagy says he will consider not calling plays in 2021......doesn't

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
I wouldn't, but okay.

We have talent. The critical errors in this squad are easily diagnosed. The jets are bad all over.

This is not basketball. Going 8-8 is not a death sentence. Maybe for idiot fans it is.

If we had a better oline this would be a playoff team right now. That is easily fixable in the offseason. It should have been fixed THIS offseason, but i guess they figured mitch was the major issue(He wasn't).

Yes, I'd rather be a team loaded with talent than be the jets. And whether you think it or not, this team has plenty of talent on both sides of the ball. They are lacking an offensive line, and, newsflash, you can't do shit on either side of the ball if you don't win the trenches.

There is no guarantee lawrence will be good, either. Just FYI, the draft is a crapshoot.

Need QB
Need Oline across the board
Need Wr
Need another Rb
Need ILB
Need 2nd pass rusher
Need depth everywhere
Need a HC
Need a GM

Not to mention the defense is a year older. Cohen will be just getting back from an ACL. Robinson looks like he’s leaving. Oh and they have very limited cap space and poor draft capital. Other than that, it’s fucking peachy.

The Bears will be in a mini rebuild after this season.

Last edited:

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Packers will rest all their starters in week 17. Bears end the season with a 3-3 tie.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
Easily fixable?

Need QB
Need Wr
Need another Rb
Need ILB
Need 2nd pass rusher
Need depth everywhere
Need a HC
Need a GM

Not to mention the defense is a year older. Cohen will be just getting back from an ACL. Robinson looks like he’s leaving. Oh and they have very limited cap space and poor draft capital. Other than that, it’s fucking peachy.

You sir, are a good poster.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
If they win on Monday I still think they go 9-7, maybe even 10-6 if the stars re-align.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I want our record to be whatever it takes to get rid of Nagy and Pace.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Need QB
Need Wr
Need another Rb
Need ILB
Need 2nd pass rusher
Need depth everywhere
Need a HC
Need a GM

Now do this for pretty much every nfl team.

You fix the oline, you fix the team. Pretty simple.