Do they finish 6-10?

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nah...I actually think they beat the Vikings on Monday night. I think they end up 8-8

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Now do this for pretty much every nfl team.

You fix the oline, you fix the team. Pretty simple.

I agree that teams are build on the lines, Oline and Dline. However, they are the foundations, not the total house. This team needs a total Oline change along with the most important position in sports. Plus Wr, RB, ILB,2nd pass rusher etc etc etc....and with no money or much in draft capital.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Somehow someway find a LT that is not Charles Leno. Someone who is a good pass rusher and decent run blocker. That’s probably the bears 1st pick. Next, they need a superior run blocker in the interior. That’s either a FA signing, or their 2nd or 3rd round pick. I like the idea of adding wisnewski to backup all interior positions or start at C, and then drafting another OG in round 3 to compete.

So your line would look like
LT- 1st rounder
LG: Daniels
C: Wisnewski or whitehair
RG: wisnewski, whitehair, or 3rd rounder
RT: Massie

It ain’t the prettiest, but it’s an improvement and you’re not going to overhaul the OL in one season.

In round 2, I think they have to go QB. Let him sit behind Foles and learn from someone hopefully not named Nagy.

The defense should still be top 10 next year. Focus on running the ball, play action, and competent play calling.

I suppose you could flip QB/LT rounds 1/2, which I’m ok with, but hopefully it’s not pace making the pick. If it is, and Nagy is here, won’t really matter the strategy. Bears are in trouble