do you guys think tony homo can beat the fudge at lameblow stadium?

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I'm just watcin the game without the volume, did they say he didn't complete the progression?

Chinese

Liked Posts:
Bs game. The refs are going to have an earful in the social media just like that picked up flag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chinese

Liked Posts:
I'm just watcin the game without the volume, did they say he didn't complete the progression?

Yes but it obvious he was stretching to the post.

KCbear

Liked Posts:

Essentially yes. Granted arod probably would have driven down the field after Dallas scored for at least a field goal but well never know.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's was a catch. Just like that megaton catch against us years ago. Funny that the Cobb trap before the half was called a catch and it clearly touched the ground.

Does that rule change because of the Megatron catch against us a couple years ago, ONLY pertain to catches in the endzone? Meaning, is there a different threshold for a catch outside of the endzone, or is it the same? I'm not really sure.

KingDarude7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Does that rule change because of the Megatron catch against us a couple years ago, ONLY pertain to catches in the endzone? Meaning, is there a different threshold for a catch outside of the endzone, or is it the same? I'm not really sure.

Not sure all I saw was 2 steps goes for goaline hit by defender. Therefore he would be down by contact at the one yard line.

Chinese

Liked Posts:
Aaron was drugged up the second half.

Chinese

Liked Posts:
I hate that call it's disturbing. I'm not a Cowboy fan but that was truly bs.