Do you think Pace told Glennon he was taking a QB?

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Not that it matters at all and I am happy we got Mitch. But do you think this came as a shock to Glennon. I just picture him sitting on his couch tonight and having that deer in headlights look, lol.

KennyH

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Glennon's contract and the pick up of Sanchez screamed developmental QB - so I'm sure they were both aware of it happening whether at #3 or #36. It changes nothing for Glennon - he gets to be a starter for a year and either he is better than Trubisky and keeps the job or he's traded as a starter - ohh and he makes $16 million. Every scenario is good for Glennon, he is basically in a win win win dream position.

I don't get the move from 3 to 2 and the cost of that in picks, but ultimately I'm delighted we have the potential of a future franchise QB in the system.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Glennon is happy as can be. He's making 16 million next season and no one really care how good or bad he plays now that Mitch is in the fold. Glennon could disappear from the NFL next year, and he'll be set for life.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fuck no Pace didn't tell him shit. Plus, if Glennon couldn't tell from that fucking bullshit contract that begs to be cut after a year, then he is a dumb ass and should fire his agent.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
This reminds me of when Jordan Mills was cut and posters here were worried about Kyle Long getting his feeling hurt.

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
Glennon's contract and the pick up of Sanchez screamed developmental QB - so I'm sure they were both aware of it happening whether at #3 or #36. It changes nothing for Glennon - he gets to be a starter for a year and either he is better than Trubisky and keeps the job or he's traded as a starter - ohh and he makes $16 million. Every scenario is good for Glennon, he is basically in a win win win dream position.

I don't get the move from 3 to 2 and the cost of that in picks, but ultimately I'm delighted we have the potential of a future franchise QB in the system.

+1 on those points. Love Glennon or hate him; it really won't matter past this season.

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
Even if pace didn't say it glennon had to know they would get a qb

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
I mean Mitch said in his press conference that Glennon is the starter right now, and he is. And it's a good thing...Trubs will take over if Glennon goes down or after he's cut. If Glennon somehow plays great well then that's a nice problem to have.