Does anyone know what day second round would start

Hoover

Liked Posts:
I got offered tickets to the cubs game may 4th, it's a Monday. I don't want to take them if there is any chance the bulls could play that day. Generally, the games aren't on Monday, but if anyone knows for sure? Sorry for the self serving post.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
It is possible the Bulls could play then. There are games every day of the week during the playoffs, so it just depends what schedule the Bulls get picked on. The schedule will depend on what happens with Orlando/Philly and what happens with the bulls series. If we win in 6 or 7 (same for them) then it will change the schedule.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
If the Bulls series goes 7 games, their last game is Saturday May 2nd, which would make a Monday May 4th possible. Of course if it goes 6 games, they might have an entirely different schedule.

I wouldn't bank on the Bulls winning the series. Can you take the tickets and then cancel if you have to? The odds of the Bulls playing that day seem pretty low to me, since they probably have only a 40% chance or so to win the series and then maybe only a 50/50 chance of playing that day if they do win the series.

Hoover

Liked Posts:
Re:Does anyone know what day second round would st

Chances are they won't play that day. So I will just grab the tickets. Hopefully the bulls get that second round and this ends up being a problem.
If it does I'll just give them to a friend. Thanks for the help doug.

My guess is if the bulls win in 6 they play Sunday in seven Tuesday, of course that depends on the other series.

In my optimistic world I got the Bulls in the conference finals against the cavs.

That's crazy thinking huh?

dougthonus

Liked Posts:

I think it's unlikely we'd make it to the ECF. I think Orlando will beat Philly, and would kill us in the 2nd round. I also still think Boston takes this series.

However, if we pull out this one, and Philly pulls out their series then it's certainly highly possible that we'd make it to the ECF.

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:

Orlando looks like crap and I think we could definetely beat them. I don't think me can make past Celtics too though. Here's why I think we can beat them and besides the answer of everybody says that shot too many threes. First off you can easily run off this team. They only have one guy attack the glass and while it Howard you should still be able to get at least 20 points off fastbreak. Second they have no guy to go and finally, many people over here pointed out that the reason we beat Orlando first game is because we shot ball incredible. The reason is because Orlando wants you to play into their game of taking the wide open 3s and with great scorers in Gordon, Salmons, and Rose we can definetely win this game