Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
The bigger question is, does Cutler even know how to read?

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
with many of his in'ts and almost int's it's hard to say he does. It's not even a matter of him trying to force balls I really think he just doesn't see defenders or know where they will be most of the time. If he was black the narrative would be "he is a dumb atheltic qb who can't read defenses"

Really????????????

Yes he knows how to read defenses....problem is, his damn arm is a curse.....he thinks he can fit a ball into anywhere.....which is why sometimes you have the "holy shit, did you see that amazing throw?" and the "holy shit, wtf is he thinking!"

jay-cutler-gif-bomb.gif

Although a bomb, this ball couldn't be thrown any more perfect....amazing accuracy

669170ea75dac26a4adfec7013d1c803.gif

Small window between two defenders...again amazing throw..makes you marvel at his natural talent

cutler-intercepted-by-vikings.gif

Then you have this...trying to fit a ball through a tire hole between people

jay-cutler-picked-off-in-the-end-zone-by-detroit-a.gif

Again not even a cannon arm can beat coverage...forcing it into a window that closes rapidly

finnegan_wtf.gif

Again look at the window? This is always what gets him into trouble...forced throws

Brett Favre without the high ceiling is what he is

Last edited:

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think he knows how to read a D, he just chooses not to react to it

Simply put, Jay Cutler does not fucking care. Get it through your thick fucking heads already. Not you, onebud, everyone else and their mama.

ryang

Liked Posts:
Cutler is too much of a gunslinger its a blessing and curse.

Evobear

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well it's only 5 games in but
With a 68.1 completion % (better than Rodgers, Manning, Luck, Ryan, Stafford, and Brady) I'd say yes.
12 TDs 6 INTs is a 2:1 ratio which is considered decent. So yes
1295 yds and a 94.9 QB rating better than Bres, Stafford, and Brady...
Gotta roll with Yes.

Better question is why isn't Forte the scape goat.
It was his fumble at the end of the game while driving for the winning field goal that lost that Carolina game.
Forte's got 82 attempts (9th in the league) and (0) TDs. with a under-whelming 3.9 ypc albeit 11th in the league for anyone with at least 60 touches.
Any receiving cred you give him other than YAC would be also crediting Cutler.

Even better question is why will Cutler forever remain the scape goat even after improving. His attitude? You pansy asses really give 2 shits about any players attitude?

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
with many of his in'ts and almost int's it's hard to say he does. It's not even a matter of him trying to force balls I really think he just doesn't see defenders or know where they will be most of the time. If he was black the narrative would be "he is a dumb atheltic qb who can't read defenses"

Is he leading the league in ints? Is he struggling to produce in yards and scores? No and no. He is 4th in yards and TDs. You don't get to be that productive if you can't read a D.

The problem, is that you are hypersensitive.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Those are the ones that like to run more than they like to throw. Cutty is not one of them. He's a thrower.