Does our O-line deserve blame for the 3 injured QBs?

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I know shit happens and Bears have the worst of luck generally speaking (God hates us), I don't care what people have to say about late hits and uncalled penalties but as an Olineman your job is to protect your QB. Our Oline has failed miserably at that task this year.

how much of the blame do they shoulder for this spate of QB injuries and what would you do to address this problem

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Wat? Pass blocking has been very good over the last handful of games..

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Wat? Pass blocking has been very good over the last handful of games..

I don't know how you can say that when we've gone through 3 QBs already this year

it's been very good yet they've gotten 3 QBs injured?

we're just lucky we don't have a single QB worth a damn. If we had a star QB like Brady or Rodgers this shit would be completely unacceptable.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I don't know how you can say that when we've gone through 3 QBs already this year

it's been very good yet they've gotten 3 QBs injured?

we're just lucky we don't have a single QB worth a damn. If we had a star QB like Brady or Rodgers this shit would be completely unacceptable.

Stop it. Even the QB hits have been way down. Shit happens. Rogers has been hit more than any bears QB and he's still upright.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Stop it. Even the QB hits have been way down. Shit happens. Rogers has been hit more than any bears QB and he's still upright.

Chicago has a bad history of getting their QBs murdered, just wait till we draft a young kid and this shit keeps happening. Fans will be crying bloody murder, rightfully so. It won't be 'shit happens' any longer. We need to solve this problem right now, ASAP.

If you're on the Oline your job is to protect the QB. If your QB gets hurt its on YOU. I don't want to hear any excuses

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Chicago has a bad history of getting their QBs murdered, just wait till we draft a young kid and this shit keeps happening. Fans will be crying bloody murder, rightfully so. It won't be 'shit happens' any longer. We need to solve this problem right now, ASAP.

If you're on the Oline your job is to protect the QB. If your QB gets hurt its on YOU. I don't want to hear any excuses

K, Francis.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dallas' line is worse than the Bears. They've gotten Romo killed like 5 times now.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

wow, nobody has ever thought about o-line before!

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
3? we went through 3?

Connor Shaw broken leg on a late/dirty hit
Jay Cutler torn vaginal muscle
Brian Hoyer broken arm

I'm not the best at math but that seems like 3

BigTom

Liked Posts:
Well Hoyer got a little revenge on the oline before leaving. Kyle Long tried to help him up with his already injured right shoulder but instead of getting up like Kyle expected Hoyer was dead weight and probably caused more damage to Longs shoulder. Lost Long and Hoyer on the same play.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
I know shit happens and Bears have the worst of luck generally speaking (God hates us), I don't care what people have to say about late hits and uncalled penalties but as an Olineman your job is to protect your QB. Our Oline has failed miserably at that task this year.

how much of the blame do they shoulder for this spate of QB injuries and what would you do to address this problem

WTF bro? You have to be smarter then this ^^^

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Imagine if Long and Sitton are out for awhile.

In goes Cutler next week against the Vikings. That defense against Kush, Larsen, and Massie. Cutler will look like a dead opossum by the 3rd quarter.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
WTF bro? You have to be smarter then this ^^^

That's the kinda shit people said to me when I made my Jordan Howard thread, then one week later everyone was sucking his dick

I am a goddamn visionary and I'm way ahead of the curve, it's about time people started to give me some respect