Does Trestman have a doghouse like Lovie had?

Aqbased

Liked Posts:
I am sure people can write whatever they want. First google hit for DJ Moore benched is an article citing missed tackles and free lancing and the presence of Hayden all getting him on the pine. I love how people on this board just repeat lies till it becomes conventional wisdom. Corey Graham was making pro-bowls as a special teamer, how was he in a doghouse, whose spot should he have taken?

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...-chicago--20130227_1_mikal-smith-moore-safety

tumblr_mvv4gc02Yx1sgl0ajo1_400.gif

Were you looking for an article literally saying Lovie made someone sit in a doghouse?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
When a coach demotes a player for performance whom the fans think should still be playing, fans describe it as "the coach's doghouse". It is in fact, a difference of opinion between the professional whose job is on the line, and the amateurs (myself included) who think they know better.

Lovie didn't make decisions for reasons other then to field the best team.

He may have made decisions that didn't work out. But not every move he made was wrong. We can stop pretending he did nothing right.

I was ready for the change, and glad we finally got on board the move to offense in today's NFL. It was necessary. But he wan't terrible, nor was he a complete idiot.