Does Tucker get fired if Bears post a winning record?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foul Phil

CCS Thread Ender
Liked Posts:
Lets say that the defense is still in the bottom 3rd of the league at the end of the season.

But the Bears post a 9+ win season does Tucker get fired at the end of season? My guess is they keep him.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Lets say that the defense is still in the bottom 3rd of the league at the end of the season.

But the Bears post a 9+ win season does Tucker get fired at the end of season? My guess is they keep him.

I don't think his job is dependent on the team's record, unless they win the Superbowl. I think if the defense is in the bottom third of the league and you cannot point to any excuses for it, such as the entire defense was injured, then he needs to go. It would be obvious that this team could have won more games, if the defense was better.

JaySix

Liked Posts:
i'm just worried about being in the bottom 3 and not the bottom 3rd.....

either one SHOULD get Tucker fired but I want to be able to enjoy this season (while Tucker is here for sure) so I sure hope somehow Tucker is better at this than we all think....

imo they should let him go right now and promote someone else to DC (we can beat the Bills without a DC in a shootout)

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Any lower than 20th in PPG allowed and he should be fired. Even 20th sucks, but with this offense, other teams will be pass happy to catch up and points will be scored.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
If the Bears make the playoffs as the fifth or sixth seed Tucker will not be fired.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Even if the Bears came out over 500 I think Tucker wouldn't still be here.

:-v

Status
Not open for further replies.