Dont know if Trubisky will ever be the answer but he's certainly giving it all he's got

Navy Orange Ninja

Liked Posts:
That’s what I like most about Biscuit. He always seems to be working hard to get better. I’ll take that over a more talented QB with no drive.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A "do good" league, not a "try hard" league, but we actually have a qb that gives a shit, and wants to be great...I wish him the best. The windows not closed, but it certainly seems too small to climb through anymore.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Please stop calling him biscuit.

I don't know why "Triscuit" never became a thing. Seems way more obvious to me. Is it a Trademark thing???

As to the OP...Trubisky has been over thinking everything and is now injured on top of that. If I was Matt Nagy, I would have made him get far, far away from football for a week. I honestly believe that would have done him more good than locking himself in the same film room he has spent all of 2019.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I don't know why "Triscuit" never became a thing. Seems way more obvious to me. Is it a Trademark thing???

As to the OP...Trubisky has been over thinking everything and is now injured on top of that. If I was Matt Nagy, I would have made him get far, far away from football for a week. I honestly believe that would have done him more good than locking himself in the same film room he has spent all of 2019.

I agree completely.

Speed

Liked Posts:
I want him to do it so bad he's a great person, but I've been discouraged.

"Man the fuck up" and be the player you were meant to become already. Bear down.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
This reminds me when a couple of posters liked a third string running back because he punched the ground when he got tackled. It showed his passion. Turns out he last 3 months in the league

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
This reminds me when a couple of posters liked a third string running back because he punched the ground when he got tackled

Which is fine as football fans can be total meatballs like that.

When the Head Coach is a meatball like that...problems arise.

bullsadonisdna

Liked Posts:
Lets be honest, your trying to develop a qb, you give away your top draft capita , you give away the teams leading rusher.
Not sure these move promote qb development.
Mack helping the bears stack wins help the W/L record, but thats not whats important to bear fans.
Chicago has never been an offensive mecca, the kid can game-manage and unless the bears get into shootouts like a lot of other bad teams then game managing is literally the job description.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It truly is a testament to how bad he is. All of that raw talent and he works very hard. Still terrible. At least he’ll have zero regrets when he’s out of the league in 3-5 years. Always try your hardest.