Doubters and haters posts

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I've got a few wrong and many more right and I can do anything I want. FK off.
No, you're a homer and everyone knows it. Trubisky and the offense had a great game. One game. You guys say it's too early to crown Mahomes after three of them, but one in Chicago is enough.

You can laughably try to claim some kind of victory all you like but you're still just a homer.

I give credit to people who predicted this game after being objective before, like HHM and Grimson. People who gulp kool-aid every week and fall into being right for once like you, not so much.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No, you're a homer and everyone knows it. Trubisky and the offense had a great game. One game. You guys say it's too early to crown Mahomes after three of them, but one in Chicago is enough.

You can laughably try to claim some kind of victory all you like but you're still just a homer.

I give credit to people who predicted this game after being objective before, like HHM and Grimson. People who gulp kool-aid every week and fall into being right for once like you, not so much.

Thank you so much.

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Yeah, I was a firmly on the 'doubt' train. I just wasn't seeing it. The train is now halted. But that doubt came from his ACTUAL play, not what I what I wanted him to be with my Bears goggles...

I worry that this is a little of a mirage of the Bucs defense being REALLY bad, but fuck it. He earned praised yesterday. His ACTUAL play yesterday has shown me that he has it in him. Now, unlike Cutty(which homers made excuses for year after year), let's see if he can actually reach his potential because it looks very high....

BEARS

mac bear

Liked Posts:
I havent doubted yet. Not last year, nor this year. That’s why I have been so confounded by the negativity that was swarming these boards the past few weeks—even with the wins.

The praise he received from the coaches, from scouts, from peers, all over, were real. His intelligence and attitude, his intangibles (leadership primarily, attitude), his work ethic above all—these all pointed to have patience and enjoy the ride...

So, this isn’t his crowning moment of glory, nor is it indicative that this will be the norm...

This was just a good Sunday in the way to doubtless many more to come for the foreseeable future.

And that has been in doubt for years!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk