Draft Position

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
If they can't get Garrett or a decent value at QB.

Jonathan Allen is a grown man who can rush the passer from inside. He is like Sheldon Richardson without the off field garbage.

Id take Barnett over Allen based off of need. We are young and talented on the interior. I do like Allen though.

KingDarude7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I see a lot of mock drafts having Deshaun Watson number 3 overall to us. What do you all think of him and would you be for it?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I see a lot of mock drafts having Deshaun Watson number 3 overall to us. What do you all think of him and would you be for it?

I'm not going to complain. We could draft a 6th rounder and start him and I would be more happy then starting cutler.

Poppasmurf

Liked Posts:
I haven't had my jaw drop from highlights like it did watching Leonard Fournette maybe ever. Say what you want about the position and whether it's worth that high of an investment, but holy shit that guy is exciting.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I haven't had my jaw drop from highlights like it did watching Leonard Fournette maybe ever. Say what you want about the position and whether it's worth that high of an investment, but holy shit that guy is exciting.

He's a step above guys like Elliott who's no joke to begin With. He's up there with Gurley as a prospect.

Poppasmurf

Liked Posts:
The guy is a beast and will be an instant star.

If he can stay healthy. I don't doubt he can truck plenty of db's in the NFL, but how long can he be THAT violent. Luckily he's got plenty of moves in his repertoire and he runs really low but, shit, I can't think of a lot of players that could play like that week in week out. Adrian Peterson and ???

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
I will rip my dick off if pace drafts Watson

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
I didn't wanna start a new thread with this cause urblock would of locked it anyway so i'll put this here.

Bears can't afford complete collapse just for better draft pick.

http://b.bm324.com/t/l?ssid=10573&s...fRG7JHT6kcB3XFqP2RFrx4ccZp9brW0K7m_5o1ak3iWj6

Terrible article. Writer is assuming a lot in that piece. I guess it would be better to win meaningless games and be forced to trade up for your QB instead of having the opportunity of drafting one without additional picks? Yeah that makes sense.