dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Not really. I usually try not to deal in absolutes because people don't know what's going to happen. It's like people saying Watson is going to get hurt because he takes too many hits, then say I told you so when he gets hurt on a freak injury in practice jogging with the football.

Well done sir...:clap:

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Not really. I usually try not to deal in absolutes because people don't know what's going to happen. It's like people saying Watson is going to get hurt because he takes too many hits, then say I told you so when he gets hurt on a freak injury in practice jogging with the football.

That wouldn't really be a told ya so though, would it, since he didn't get injured from getting hit?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Well shit....i actually had quite a bit to say in this thread after going back through it. Kinda feel bad about some of it cause i came at BF51 pretty hard in a couple of posts.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
Well shit....i actually had quite a bit to say in this thread after going back through it. Kinda feel bad about some of it cause i came at BF51 pretty hard in a couple of posts.
People have really lightened up on him in the past year. Funny at times, yet brutal...

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
That wouldn't really be a told ya so though, would it, since he didn't get injured from getting hit?

Exactly. Yet, it didn't stop some people although they were wrong. Everyone cares more about being right.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Well...this is awkward.

Awkward how? He's a three game starter in the NFL replacing one of the greatest QBs of all time. Aaron Rodgers had four starts and four INTs to start his career after sitting behind Favre. The only way a QB gets experience is by playing and Hundley has three games of NFL action to get better and to get experience.

The good news, Jimmy's time has come...

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Awkward how? He's a three game starter in the NFL replacing one of the greatest QBs of all time. Aaron Rodgers had four starts and four INTs to start his career after sitting behind Favre. The only way a QB gets experience is by playing and Hundley has three games of NFL action to get better and to get experience.

The good news, Jimmy's time has come...

Ppl baggin on Mitch every game and he's only up to 4 starts with 2 Ints. And the worlds shittiest WRs.
They aren't happy if they aren't bitchin I suppose.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
To be clear, you still believe in Hundley and are telling us he will be the best QB in this class?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Exactly. Yet, it didn't stop some people although they were wrong. Everyone cares more about being right.

Hard for anyone to be right or wrong after 8 games. Seems a lot more were already declaring Watson GOAT in a Bears forum than were bashing him. Watson deserved accolades on his stellar play but the fanboys needed a bit of tempering. Just unfortunate that it had to come in the form of an injury. Wouldn't wish that on anyone and I'm rooting for him to come back like he never left.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Hard for anyone to be right or wrong after 8 games. Seems a lot more were already declaring Watson GOAT in a Bears forum than were bashing him. Kid deserved accolades on his stellar play but the fanboys needed a bit of tempering. Just unfortunate that it had to come in the form of an injury. Wouldn't wish that on anyone and I'm rooting for him to come back like he never left.

This stuff has grown so tired imo. Yes Watson is a good kid and it sucks he got injured, but why the fuck are so many people rooting for him? Are that many people on these boards watching Texans games regularly? I'm not invested in the Texans and although I'm not rooting against Watson I don't really care about his future.

Rodgers seems like a fine human as well, but I'm not sitting here praying he comes back because he is great for the game (which he is). I don't care.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
To be clear, you still believe in Hundley and are telling us he will be the best QB in this class?

Yes I do, but how is it fair to evaluate him after two starts and three games in the NFL? He's sitting on the bench behind one of the GOAT QBs waiting for his turn. He gets his turn and has played like any other QB has in their first NFL starts.

He's not much different than Jimmy G, he's been dominant in the preseason and has put up huge numbers against lesser opponents. It's not like he's shown a complete inability to play or a monumental lack of talent or intelligence, he just needs more experience all NFL QBs do.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Neither? Nobody needs to sit for 2 years but up to 8 games can help. He's should now be playing like a sophomore and he's playing like shitty one. By the way, will you say you were wrong if he never ever becomes a real starter?

Wrong about who? Hundley? I never had an opinion either way......

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
It's not so much that 'go away' bet that he did the dishonorable thing with, it's that when BearsFan51 makes a prediction he does it with such certainty and as if his opinion is the only one that should matter.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
It's not so much that 'go away' bet that he did the dishonorable thing with, it's that when BearsFan51 makes a prediction he does it with such certainty and as if his opinion is the only one that should matter.

My opinion doesn't matter but my opinion varies from the constant barrage of bullshit that develops on the web from shitty sources. Message boards shouldn't be a constant echo chamber of the same meatball opinions that we here on the Mulley and Hanley show every morning or the same opinion Hub Arkush has every different week.

All I heard last year was how the Bears needed to be a playoff team this year with Jay Cutler how year three of Ryan Pace needed to be the year of turn around and judgment for Ryan Pace and the only way that was happening was with Cutler. Then at the end of the season Hub was like the Bears have no chance in 2017 to be better than a top-5 pick.

That type of garbage becomes the prevailing thought on this board. If it isn't those opinions then it's Windy City and his opinion. Something like Mitch Trubisky needs to complete better than 47-percent of his passes while ignoring a widely available article about how Mitch throws the ball away on 30 percent of his passes.

Have an opinion that's not shaped by someone else. I could be very wrong about Hundley, oh well but look how bad Jameis Winston is same year drafted.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
My opinion doesn't matter but my opinion varies from the constant barrage of bullshit that develops on the web from shitty sources. Message boards shouldn't be a constant echo chamber of the same meatball opinions that we here on the Mulley and Hanley show every morning or the same opinion Hub Arkush has every different week.

All I heard last year was how the Bears needed to be a playoff team this year with Jay Cutler how year three of Ryan Pace needed to be the year of turn around and judgment for Ryan Pace and the only way that was happening was with Cutler. Then at the end of the season Hub was like the Bears have no chance in 2017 to be better than a top-5 pick.

That type of garbage becomes the prevailing thought on this board. If it isn't those opinions then it's Windy City and his opinion. Something like Mitch Trubisky needs to complete better than 47-percent of his passes while ignoring a widely available article about how Mitch throws the ball away on 30 percent of his passes.

Have an opinion that's not shaped by someone else. I could be very wrong about Hundley, oh well but look how bad Jameis Winston is same year drafted.

Oh, so it's not your fault? When they were handing out pizzaz and honor did you oversleep?

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Yes I do, but how is it fair to evaluate him after two starts and three games in the NFL? He's sitting on the bench behind one of the GOAT QBs waiting for his turn. He gets his turn and has played like any other QB has in their first NFL starts.

He's not much different than Jimmy G, he's been dominant in the preseason and has put up huge numbers against lesser opponents. It's not like he's shown a complete inability to play or a monumental lack of talent or intelligence, he just needs more experience all NFL QBs do.

You realize the Bears are 6 point favorites because of Brett Hundley, right?