Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Getting drunk and high is poor people behavior.

105438875-1536336503523screen-shot-2018-09-07-at-12.07.32-pm.1910x1000.jpg

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Holy Christ, what kind of cheap mealy mouthed excuse is that. My uncle used to bring a flask to church.

Full of Christ blood?

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Getting drunk and high is poor people behavior.
I mean...I've never been high in my life and I'm not a drinker - never been smashed and have only been under the influence of alcohol a handful of times.

Neither drinking nor smoking are my thing but I have fun with drinking a few times a year and I can see the appeal in both. Idk why ya gotta take this sort of high and mighty stance that degrades others. If one's drinking and smoking is not to the detriment of themselves or others, then what's to knock?

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I mean...I've never been high in my life and I'm not a drinker - never been smashed and have only been under the influence of alcohol a handful of times.

Neither drinking nor smoking are my thing but I have fun with drinking a few times a year and I can see the appeal in both. Idk why ya gotta take this sort of high and mighty stance that degrades others. If one's drinking and smoking is not to the detriment of themselves or others, then what's to knock?

Half joking...

I get ppl under the age of 25 drinking to get drunk...but after awhile...

Just something I've noticed in life, and I was no angel. Show me 10 guys that drink in a bar 3 or 4 nights a week, and I'd bet 7 of them live paycheck to paycheck.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Half joking...

Just something I've noticed in life, and I was no angel. Show me 10 guys that drink in a bar 3 or 4 nights a week, and I'd bet 7 of them live paycheck to paycheck.
Fair

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Half joking...

Well let’s leave the green outta this.. great career, financially well off.. and like da buds.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Half joking...

if you’re living pay check to pay check because of your drinking habits you might just be an alcoholic

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
Half joking...

Hey man, listen, true wealth is being 39 years and seeing 5 guys from your high school football team's special teams unit slam bud Heavy's at the end of the bar at 7:38 PM on a Tuesday night