drunkest and highest fanbases on game day

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Getting drunk and high is poor people behavior.
giphy.gif

In all seriousness, when looking at substance abuse it impacts all cohorts of society.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I'm simply pointing out that your transparent brag about pretending to earn a higher salary was silly, because ~ two thirds of all Americans fall under the category you attempted to imply was the domain of losers.
Only people without bootstraps drink and get high, especially in bars.

CygnusX44

Bulgogi Apparatus
Liked Posts:
Haha, all others are just imitators, MARYLAND blue crabs are the best on the planet, period!!!
Agreed. Went to a place in Bethesda. Place smelled like shit because they had the dumpster by the front door, but it was pure bliss once inside. So good.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Liquor and grocery stores and drug dealers like to make money. The people who buy the most booze and bud can more than likely afford it, especially the bud (I mean the good shit) and top shelf alcohol. I don't think anyone drinking Grey Goose or Maker's Mark is living paycheck to paycheck and the standard of living skyrocketed in Denver and most of Washington Statte after Colorado and Washington legalized it.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Liquor and grocery stores and drug dealers like to make money. The people who buy the most booze and bud can more than likely afford it, especially the bud (I mean the good shit) and top shelf alcohol. I don't think anyone drinking Grey Goose or Maker's Mark is living paycheck to paycheck and the standard of living skyrocketed in Denver and most of Washington Statte after Colorado and Washington legalized it.

Credit cards.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Lol imagine buying Bud Light. :ROFLMAO:

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
I can always count on CCS for some quality, thought-provoking content in the off-season.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
All I know on this subject is that when I last attended a Bears game in Chicago, it was a November game a few years back, someone had managed to smuggle in a 5th or Jack. Down the isle came the bottle... Back up the isle went the bottle, several times. Never witnessed that in any of the Bear games down my way in Charlotte or Atlanta.