CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
in recruiting news: mcgary will be taking his official visit to duke

september 8-10

@JayJayESPN Jason Jordan
My man Julius Randle tells me that for Midnight Madness in Oct. "Duke is No. 1 as far as where I want to go."(#2 prospect in 2013)

Now all we need is Jones, and Parker to head on down to join him.
cool

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm confused because I've been told a couple different things. There is a younger Plumlee that is going to go to Duke, right?

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
That's what I thought. I heard that there were three and that the youngest was the best. That's one of the reasons they recruited Miles and then Mason.

the only problem w/ Miles and Mason is that they'd both have higher value as bench players...but at least one of them has to start b/c of sheer size. Miles is more fundamental, imo, while Mason is more athletic...

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
the only problem w/ Miles and Mason is that they'd both have higher value as bench players...but at least one of them has to start b/c of sheer size. Miles is more fundamental, imo, while Mason is more athletic...

miles is pretty damn athletic tho...

i think miles is very capable of being a starter now..he's better than zoubek and he and kelly make a pretty good frontcourt imo..

especially now since he's added some post moves..

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

i think miles is very capable of being a starter now..he's better than zoubek and he and kelly make a pretty good frontcourt imo..

idk that he's better than Zou...but he's definitely healthier - lol. Zou was under-utilized when he was healthy, imo...but it was mainly by necessity...never knew when he was gonna be able to play.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Agreed. I think Miles will be good this year. Mason was really good of the bench last year. I'd like to see that again.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
idk that he's better than Zou...but he's definitely healthier - lol. Zou was under-utilized when he was healthy, imo...but it was mainly by necessity...never knew when he was gonna be able to play.

i think he's more athletic and better offensively

if we involved Z more in the offense, it takes away our scoring a bit when he's the fourth best scorer on the team besides scheyer,singler and nolan

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
i think he's more athletic and better offensively

if we involved Z more in the offense, it takes away our scoring a bit when he's the fourth best scorer on the team besides scheyer,singler and nolan

probably true...but Miles is @ best a 4th scorer on this team.

Regardless tho...they're both more athletic than Zou, and have potential to be really, really good this season. I wanna see all 3 Plums on the court @ the same time, lulz.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
probably true...but Miles is @ best a 4th scorer on this team.

Regardless tho...they're both more athletic than Zou, and have potential to be really, really good this season. I wanna see all 3 Plums on the court @ the same time, lulz.

ya..but this team has more depth and is much more balanced offensively

last game we had 5 guys in double figures

mason worries me a little tho..he was doing the same damn pussy pump fake again and again...part of it may be playing against those huge chinese guys..but he looked like he hasnt improved...did have a good putback dunk and was good on D...i lold when he pump faked and almost lost the ball when austin set him up with like a perfect pass...go straight up fella..we need to get laettner on the coaching staff(he was the best at going straight up)..except he'd probably quit after day one after seeing mason pump fake 25 times then get swatted...

also i hate when the plums hedge..that makes me cringe..get back in the post and stop the offense from attacking in the lane...or atleast do the hedge right lol

anyway...should be a fun season

also there hasnt 3 brothers on the same college team since the 60s:yeah:

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
With the shooters we have, if ANY of the Plumlees can develop a respectable inside game, we're gawn be lethal!

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
duke football starts off 0-2:(...they probably will miss a bowl again..sad

anywho i'd like to throw a disclaimer just so people know:

If i cuss at you or seem really pissed at you during or after a game, it has nothing to do with actual animosity, but my stress levels get really high and i get pretty sensitive...so no hard feelings..but if you see me go off like that...dont be too alarmed lol

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
To the ACC isn't a cake-walk anymore.

W/ Pitt and Syracuse in the conference now (and Connecticut and Kansas reportedly strongly considering applying to join the conference), the winner of the ACC is likely going to have 4+ losses in conference play.

What's it mean? Fewer #1/#2 seeds in the tournament, but a more battle-tested team.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Dude. I'm effin' READY!!!

ncb_g_cameroncrazies_275.jpg

first game in about 6 wks!!!

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
To the ACC isn't a cake-walk anymore.

W/ Pitt and Syracuse in the conference now (and Connecticut and Kansas reportedly strongly considering applying to join the conference), the winner of the ACC is likely going to have 4+ losses in conference play.

What's it mean? Fewer #1/#2 seeds in the tournament, but a more battle-tested team.

I miss Syracuse already :(

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I miss Syracuse already :(

I see some epic 2 wk stretches in the ACC now...w/ Duke, UNC, Pitt and the 'Cuse all playing round robin on a Saturday/Wednesday/Saturday 10 days...may be the best reg. season basketball in college.

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
I see some epic 2 wk stretches in the ACC now...w/ Duke, UNC, Pitt and the 'Cuse all playing round robin on a Saturday/Wednesday/Saturday 10 days...may be the best reg. season basketball in college.

I know what I'll be doing those days....having a date with my couch :troll:

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I know what I'll be doing those days....having a date with my couch :troll:

I'm w/ ya homie. Glad i'm clearing my saturdays/sunday afternoons during the college bball season.