Earl Bennett's fate...

Jeff George

Liked Posts:
I'm surprised he has survived the first wave of cuts. Tells us he probably makes it to Bourbonass this summer unless Wilson makes jaws drop in otas.

His fate is obviously tied to not only Wilson but how well Hixon and the cfl kid do.

If they both flash I can see earl getting his walking papers and depth chart going like thus:

Marshall
AJ
Wilson
Hix
Williams

If no one steps up...we keep 6 wrs again.

Liked Posts:
It's a very big risk to cut a guy like Bennett when you really don't know what you have in Wilson.

I have high hopes for Marquess but if he doesn't pan out & we cut Bennett, that's scary.

What happens if Marshall or Jeffery-Jeffries-Jefferson goes down? A world of hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeff George

Liked Posts:
It's a very big risk to cut a guy like Bennett when you really don't know what you have in Wilson.

I have high hopes for Marquess but if he doesn't pan out & we cut Bennett, that's scary.

What happens if Marshall or Jeffery-Jeffries-Jefferson goes down? A world of hurt.

That's when you bring back Jordan palmers favorite target....

Joe Anderson.

IF eagles cut him.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Lol at another cut Earl thread. These tgreads have been brought up every off-season yet Earl remains

Liked Posts:
That's when you bring back Jordan palmers favorite target....

Joe Anderson.

IF eagles cut him.

You are still banking on unproven players... Now a cut? You can't do that, brother.

Bennett is great value/insurance with a similar pay cut to last year.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
i expect one of Marshall/Alshon/Martellus to get injured this year

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Earl Bennett has great hands...

and with all the distractions of Forte Bennett Marshall and Jeffery... Earl found his way on the field to make some really big plays last year...

I don't understand why people can't understand that he is a role player and is getting paid a perfect salary for what he does... He is a good piece to our offense...

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Bennett was coming on at the end of the season before his brother passed away. I don't believe he is going anywhere.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Earl Bennett has great hands...

and with all the distractions of Forte Bennett Marshall and Jeffery... Earl found his way on the field to make some really big plays last year...

I don't understand why people can't understand that he is a role player and is getting paid a perfect salary for what he does... He is a good piece to our offense...

you're not alone

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
Why fuck with the offense when it worked last year? If Wilson comes out and destroys camp fine but until then why mess with it?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
because wilson is the next joe anderson/marcus monk/brandon rideau/airese currie/devin aromaofpoo/etc. He's never seen a regular-season NFL snap so he must be incredible.

Last edited:

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
because wilson is the next joe anderson/marcus monk/brandon rideau/airese currie/devin aromaofpoo/etc. He's never seen a regular-season NFL snap so he must be incredible.
sorry brah but Wilson seen a few snaps this year. This hurts me more than you know Riggs, telling you this.