Earl Bennett's Interviews

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Want to hear about Kyle Long being a pothead? DJ Moore getting axed unceremoniously? Read on:

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Want to hear about Kyle Long being a pothead? DJ Moore getting axed unceremoniously? Read on:

I liked the Marshall/Burfict one.

As the trash talking ensued between Burfict and Marshall, I saw it go south quickly. Burfict told Marshall, “I’m going to beat you, like you beat your wife.”

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
if the spirit moves you to dig deeper, the stories about Martz are a gas. his stories about his whip getting rear-ended on the chicago avenue bridge, less so. But there's some good stuff in there!

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Earl. Dude. Geez. Lol.

That's my first reaction, anyone that played with or was friends with Earl, should be on alert, it seems he is spilling things.

I have no problem with any NFL player smoking weed, especially if it's instead of opioids.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
I liked the Marshall/Burfict one.

As the trash talking ensued between Burfict and Marshall, I saw it go south quickly. Burfict told Marshall, “I’m going to beat you, like you beat your wife.”

Marshall got so fired up that he actually yelled out Burfict's address, which eventually led Burfict to tell Earl that he was just kidding about his wife. LOL

"Raging with fury, Marshall went right at Burfict for the next few plays. Didn’t matter what the play was, he was absolute furious – and rightfully so. We get to the line of scrimmage and I see Marshall staring at Burfict. Then I hear Marshall call out Burfict address and say, “Yea, I know where you stay. Be at your spot, I’ll see about you.” This threw me for a loop! Marshall knowing Burfict’s place of residence was a complete MAFIA move. Burfict was stunned! He did not know how to respond.

The coaches pulled Marshall off the field for a few plays because he was erratic. They didn’t know if he would run the plays or not. I recall after one play Burfict saying to me “Bennett, tell B I was joking.” My response was “NO.” He had officially unleashed THE BEAST!"

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Earl was on the score before the raiders game and said he would start Chase Daniel the rest of the year ???

I had pointed that out when I heard it. I loved Earl Bennett as a Chicago Bear but he is a complete moron as an analyst.

The thing that is driving me nuts is hearing all these dumbass talking heads spit nonsense just because they have to fill airtime with something. I was cringing my ass off last night hearing Earl Bennett say that the Bears' offense was way better with Chase Daniel. He claimed that the offensive playbook expanded greatly once Chase was in the game...Oh, word? So you mean to tell me that 195 yards 1 touchdown and only one trip into the red zone (from a drive Trubisky started off mind you) is what you call greatly expanding the playbook and playing better? With an offensive line that kept him clean...Only a moron would believe this shit. The Bears' pitiful passing yardage per game was 179 yards before Chase entered the game. So I guess that whole 15 yards is the reasoning for that analysis eh?

People need to pull their heads out of their asses if they think Chase is actually the better option.

Then, of course. Well, the Raiders game happened. I would love to know if he said a god damned thing about it afterwards or decided to drink a warm cup of shut the fuck up.

Last edited:

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
That's my first reaction, anyone that played with or was friends with Earl, should be on alert, it seems he is spilling things.

I have no problem with any NFL player smoking weed, especially if it's instead of opioids.
I clearly have issue with it.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I was just reefering (hehehe) to Earl dropping the Kyle pack man story just a day or so after IR for Long.

And his use of dominate instead of dominant in another story.

Edit - And lol, UrMartz. "Fuck you, I've been doing this for 30 years!"

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah I quoted the wrong guy. Meant to quote Midway.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

ahh so this is what happened in London

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol, good stories, but he writes like a high school kid

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Peppers and Cutler #StoryTimeWithEarl

By Earl Bennett
There are very few people who frighten me in this world. Brock Lesnar, being one of them. Playing with someone who scares you is different. Not scared in a way that I was fearful of my life — just in a way that if a fight went down I would have to pray that God gave me David-like abilities. The one player who possesses the traits of Goliath on the team was Julius Peppers.

Standing 6 feet 7 inches, Julius towered over pretty much every football player. Weighing 295 pounds placed him in the range of the sloppy fat lineman you see with their bellies out. Except, his 295 pounds were lean and looked like he was sculpted by Michelangelo. His ability to run down Michael Vick was an eyeopener to how explosive and fast he was. But, playing against him and his former team the Carolina Panthers, I noticed how scary he really was.

The game had just started and the defense had done a great job of forcing the Panthers offense to punt and the offense took the field. We ran five plays, all of which were not very good. A sack the first play and an interception the fifth play, made the Future Hall of Famer chirp at me and express his discontent.

On the sideline the defense was angry. Rightfully so. We just turned the ball over and the game had just started. On the sideline Peppers approached me with an angry stare. The kind your dad gives you when you take his car without permission. He walked up to me and said “What the fuck is wrong with your man?” Heart racing fast, all I could give was a shrug of the shoulder. He proceeded with “Tell him to get fucking right.” I responded again with a head nod. I took a deep breathe and began walking towards the offense and I peeked behind me.

He was watching me to make sure I addressed Jay. I did not say anything to Jay in reference of what Julius had told me. I still wanted to catch some balls and make plays. But, when you are addressed by a behemoth of a male who possesses the dominate trait to split you in half, you at least make it seem like you’re doing what he asked. You did NOT want to one on the other side of his wrath. Trust me, it’s not a good feeling.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He walked up to me and said “What the fuck is wrong with your man?” Heart racing fast, all I could give was a shrug of the shoulder. He proceeded with “Tell him to get fucking right.”

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He walked up to me and said “What the fuck is wrong with your man?” Heart racing fast, all I could give was a shrug of the shoulder. He proceeded with “Tell him to get fucking right.”
Julius scared of Jay so picked on the little guy.

Earl Bennett opinions are worthless. Backed Jay but prefers Daniels. Says it all.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Julius scared of Jay so picked on the little guy.

Earl Bennett opinions are worthless. Backed Jay but prefers Daniels. Says it all.
He isn't backing anybody. He is telling stories about players. Of course this will now turn into a fucking Cutler/Trubisky debate.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He isn't backing anybody. He is telling stories about players. Of course this will now turn into a fucking Cutler/Trubisky debate.
Post #2 and not the point. Bennett's lack of perspective is the issue.

Last edited: