East/West Shrine Game on NFL Network right now

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Also Mixon isn't the caliber of prospect that Dalvin Cook is. Could probably make a case he's in the 3-5 range, though, minus the lady hitting. Great dual threat back.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Last time I watched that video I'm pretty sure Joe Mixon was being attacked.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

That may be why Mixon fought to make the video public while the woman fought to suppress the footage.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:

So? I worked as a bouncer for years. I had wasted/angry women slap me, punch me, scratch, pull hair...you name it. Never once did i do anything more then put them in a bear hug or arm hold.

Gender equality doesn't mean woman are suddenly as physically strong. You don't hit kids, you don't hit women. Fuck any man who does otherwise.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
yeah dont be a loser and like anything not deemed holy enough by others not doing shat either.... u need to save the world... children.. dolphins.. something...

It was an odd comment anyway since my 1st post indicated that I was recording it because I was at work. I actually did watch it in under an hour. I programmed the xfinity dvr remote for a 30 sec instead of the 5 min skip it came with. Great for between plays or bumping commercials. Game was meh but that's what I expected.