Not open for further replies.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Excited to see what Jeremy Morin does.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Zetterberg scratched for the Wings. No idea why. Suddenly very confident in a Hawks victory.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
3-0 before I even got out of Church... Got excited about all the rookies scoring since my alerts said Hayes before changing it to Bolland. Heard Carcillo injured?

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
nice to see bolland snap out of it. saad is gonna be special

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
3-0 before I even got out of Church... Got excited about all the rookies scoring since my alerts said Hayes before changing it to Bolland. Heard Carcillo injured?

carcilo back out

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Bolland's "goal" was actually scored by Jakub Kindl. Don't get too excited just yet.

Franko725

Liked Posts:
Was a great Easter present to beat the Scum. Would have been even nicer if the refs would have negated the late Detroit goal for goalie interference like they should have. Crow really deserved another shutout today. Nice to see the young guys chipping in. Bolland can thank his first "goal" on two people, the Detroit player and Hayes for making just enough contact with Kindl's stick to make it turn where he shot it in his own goal.

I kind of liked seeing Q change up the D pairings. All three of the pairs needed a wake up call after the past few weeks, with Dunc and Seabs needing one most of the year.

Only change in lines that I would have liked to see was Morin up on the first line and Frolik back on the fourth. I would just like to see what Morin could do with Saad and Toews.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Very exciting game yesterday. Blackhawks definitely match up really well against the Red Wings.

Thought Saad played one of his best games yesterday which was great to see. I didn't think he played that well against a physical Ducks team but he bounced back in a big way. Showed some real nice patience and it resulted in a few points with him. That line is looking pretty good and have to love how Frolik brings it every night, regardless of what his role is.

Sad to see Kane's streak end, but pretty amazing considering he has been playing with Hayes/Bolland...two guys, who in my opinion, really shouldn't see any time on the second line. Hossa/Sharp are expected to be back soon, so hopefully Kane gets some help one way or another.

Defense played really well yesterday with not a whole lot of turnovers. Worrisome that the Blackhawks dropped Oduya down to the #5 spot because of his poor play as of late, but Leddy has been playing great all this year and may be ready for that #4 role now. Another solid game by Crawford.

I thought Stalberg had a tough game. Seemed to be tentative and out of it. I'll give him a slight pass after his injury. Shaw needs to get back to his game though and get that third line rolling again. Thought Carcillo looked good on the fourth line and we saw some flashes from Morin as well. With Morin, it is going to be about foot speed as he brings it in about every other category but speed.

Should be a good game tonight and would be nice to see the Blackhawks bring it two nights in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.