Eastern Conference Finals: Montreal And NYR Discussion Thread

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
That was a reckless, intentioal play to knock Price out of the game. He could have done a better job of avoiding contact. Its his third time injuring someone in the same way. I hope Montreal cheap shots one of their better players for the postseason to even it up.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
Montreal has just imploded again. Stupid penalties and constant whining to the refs.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Thought Montreal might come out with some extra emotion in this one and possibly steal a win even with their backup goalie.

Now, I'm not sure this series even gets back to Montreal.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Thought Montreal might come out with some extra emotion in this one and possibly steal a win even with their backup goalie.

Now, I'm not sure this series even gets back to Montreal.
They had emotion early...but it wore off quickly when the Rangers responded with a goal and physicality within a minute of Montreal's.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Montreal played like the Hawks did last year vs Detroit from games 2-4

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
853666152.gif

B18

Fresh Legs
Liked Posts:
If the hawks get through the kings I'm really not seeing either of these teams stopping them from repeating.. Not impressed. Also if we can beat quick Henrik shouldn't be a problem.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the hawks get through the kings I'm really not seeing either of these teams stopping them from repeating.. Not impressed. Also if we can beat quick Henrik shouldn't be a problem.

montreal looks exposed pretty bad without Price.....dirty play, blades up to the knee

B18

Fresh Legs
Liked Posts:
Am I mistaken? Do either of these teams scare anyone? I find it funny how much Carcillo plays for NY compared to the low minutes chicago gave him.

Tampabear

Liked Posts:
Am I mistaken? Do either of these teams scare anyone? I find it funny how much Carcillo plays for NY compared to the low minutes chicago gave him.

You are not mistaken. The real SCF is being played right now in Chicago.

Tampabear

Liked Posts:
I have nothing against Montreal as a fan, just don't want the Hawks to play them.

That said, the Rangers make it 3-1.

And the St. Louis narrative continues.

Screw St Louis. Of course I'm sorry about his mother, but what he did to the city down here is unforgivable. Pathetic excuse for a captain. He is dead to me.

B18

Fresh Legs
Liked Posts:
This series took a big turn tonight. Prusts hit on Kreider really lit a fire. They're going to beat the shit out of each other now.

jcrab66

Liked Posts:
Damn, Montreal had this one tonight, tough break

Sent from the media deck using Tapatalk

jcrab66

Liked Posts:
at least they got it in ot

Sent from the media deck using Tapatalk

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Glad Montreal got the win tonight. Hoping that series can go at least 6, even without Price being able to play.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Daniel Carcillo has received an automatic 10-game suspension for physically abusing an official.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Daniel Carcillo has received an automatic 10-game suspension for physically abusing an official.

League is Canadian biased and wants to help the Rangers.

Sent from my LGL85C using Tapatalk 2

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
A few notes on this series....first, Doc and Eddie are light years better than the two dolts doing the Hawks-LA series. No favoritism whatsoever, both praise and criticism for each team....in other words, what you should get from national TV. Another thing.....Alain Vigneault is still the same moron he was in Vancouver. He's got his team running around like runaway trains, hitting everything in sight....some legal, most not. I think they have 3 or 4 penalties already and the 1st period isn't over yet. Just like in Vancouver, his goalie is saving his ass. Different team....same dumbfuck coach.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
A few notes on this series....first, Doc and Eddie are light years better than the two dolts doing the Hawks-LA series. No favoritism whatsoever, both praise and criticism for each team....in other words, what you should get from national TV. Another thing.....Alain Vigneault is still the same moron he was in Vancouver. He's got his team running around like runaway trains, hitting everything in sight....some legal, most not. I think they have 3 or 4 penalties already and the 1st period isn't over yet. Just like in Vancouver, his goalie is saving his ass. Different team....same dumbfuck coach.

And likely the same result; no cups