Eberflus is the Anti-Nagy

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Um, Yeah.... where are those broken plays now? If it was skill it would have happened more than once, but broken plays and scramble drill are not something to base a Offensive plan on or hope for. Let me know when one happens again..?
Okay. Should I necro this thread next week when it happens again? I mean, I won't, because I'm not a little bitch. But should I?

Bust

Liked Posts:
Coach Flabbergast offense has yielded 70 yards passing, just sayin.

I thought we'd see moar slant passes, no?

Mooney and Kmet least had a few catches under Nagy, with this offense they have all but disappeared

Username

Liked Posts:
Okay. Should I necro this thread next week when it happens again? I mean, I won't, because I'm not a little bitch. But should I?
You may be just a bitch. I'll give you that much. I hope you get the opportunity to necro this through out the year, but I doubt it'll happen much soley based on last year's and this game's performance. Even the Turd biscuit got lucky a few times. No reason to sing praises until we see consistency.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You may be just a bitch. I'll give you that much. I hope you get the opportunity to necro this through out the year, but I doubt it'll happen much soley based on last year's and this game's performance. Even the Turd biscuit got lucky a few times. No reason to sing praises until we see consistency.
Okay, dude. Great contributions, as usual.