Eddie Jackson gave up the highest passer rating against last year

msadows

Liked Posts:
No wonder eddie is trying to get into the cereal game, his play on the football field is trash.

1662171530382.png

The highlighted is passer rating against.

Eddie "Bojacks" Jackson allowed the highest passer rating against in the NFL last year per PFR.
Our #2 Corner, Kindle Vildor, gave up the 3rd highest passer rating against.

I knew they were bad, but shit.

UK_STALEY

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No wonder eddie is trying to get into the cereal game, his play on the football field is trash.

View attachment 22138

Eddie "Bojacks" Jackson allowed the highest passer rating against in the NFL last year per PFR.

It’ll be different this year, Eddie said so

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I

View attachment 22138

It does not matter this year. He's playing in a different defense, has what appears to be a new motivation, is buying into the HITS principle and has quality DB's around him. That rating will be nuch better this season

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I

It does not matter this year. He's playing in a different defense, has what appears to be a new motivation, is buying into the HITS principle and has quality DB's around him. That rating will be nuch better this season
Wow.

Why didn't Poles draft DBs early?

Oh wait!

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Fangio understood how to use Eddie Jackson as an Earl Thomas ball hawk type of safety that'll create turnovers and having an Adrian Amos type player to play that other role strong safety was a perfect match.

Jaquan Brisker may save BoJacks career.

discplayer

Liked Posts:
May save it, I suppose, but I personally hope Brisker soon gets a partner at safety who joins him in actuality WANTING to hit players.

Eddie was not only awful in coverage, his lack of physicality (actively avoiding contact, that is) stressed the secondary and the D, as a whole.

I do hope he turns it around, but won’t be surprised in the least if he continues to make “business decisions” and Poles and the staff waste little time in making their own.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

View attachment 22138

Breaking News

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's also the 7th highest paid safety.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's kind of hard to hate on Pace for extending Jackson at the time but he deserves to be launched into the sun for that contract. The cap hit for dumping him this year would have been $25 mil. He's a long shot to still be on the roster next year.

As for Vildor, I really hope the coaches see something we haven't because any casual fan could see he was appallingly bad last year.

Bort

Liked Posts:
It's extremely stupid to try to assign a passer rating against for a free safety who is usually in zone coverage.

Eddie Jackson is very good in coverage. His issue is lack of physicality and tackling.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
May save it, I suppose, but I personally hope Brisker soon gets a partner at safety who joins him in actuality WANTING to hit players.

Eddie was not only awful in coverage, his lack of physicality (actively avoiding contact, that is) stressed the secondary and the D, as a whole.

I do hope he turns it around, but won’t be surprised in the least if he continues to make “business decisions” and Poles and the staff waste little time in making their own.
Balance is key Kam Chancellor & Earl Thomas is the combo you want not too hard hitting safties. Gipson was bad at safety as well they were possibly misused.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's extremely stupid to try to assign a passer rating against for a free safety who is usually in zone coverage.

Eddie Jackson is very good in coverage. His issue is lack of physicality and tackling.
He was terrible in coverage too. Part of that was Vildor being his f doors blown off and Desai forcing a square peg into a round hole with his coverages

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:

you can live with results.. win lose draw... as long as effort is there.. you can always go back and look at the nagy whys and try to correct......... but if the effort is lacking and inconsistent.. blah blah blahs

Last edited:

GoBears

Liked Posts:
Hot garbage. This is a make or break year for him.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
ZERO accountability will do that with a guy who had to be benched in Alabama for taking plays off, before he played hard and actually tackled.

Eddie's been saying the right things lately; bought into what Eberflus is selling apparently. Surely, he wants those takeaways again.