Eddie Jackson is already the greatEST Bears FS of all time

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Yeah, I'm not sure if he faced the same receiver every time, but against Adams, Prince is facing a superior opponent and needs assistance. Glad Rogers was off plenty today. But considering the receivers Prince put out a solid effort.

Great job by Jackson today! Solid coverage, missed a tackle, but racked up another interception at a critical point!
Guess which safety did nothing !!

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Guess which safety did nothing !!

An imaginary safety? Oh, you're one of those Amos retards I was talking about before. Good luck with that.

emaugust

Sort of a big deal...
Liked Posts:
The obvious answer is you take Mike Brown in an era where DB's can clock dudes, and you take a guy like Jackson (after we see it on the field a bit more) in a league where pass offense is advantaged.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The obvious answer is you take Mike Brown in an era where DB's can clock dudes, and you take a guy like Jackson (after we see it on the field a bit more) in a league where pass offense is advantaged.

Remember that time Eddie Jackson made a 100% clean shoulder to shoulder tackle and the refs still tried to flag him for it? This sport really is becoming a joke.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Remember that time Eddie Jackson made a 100% clean shoulder to shoulder tackle and the refs still tried to flag him for it? This sport really is becoming a joke.

At least they did make it a no call, at first I thought it was H to H, but it was clean solid hit.

ChadKelly

Liked Posts:

nah you take Gary Fenciks spearing ass over that overrated Brown. AND btw, you always take the GOAT Eddie First.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
Sure, its only year two of Jacksons march towards the HOF, but hes already the greatest bears FS of all-time. Sure, Mike Brown had his day, but that overrated day is long gone. A lot of meatballs will say Mack is the main reason for the Bears domination this year, which is partially true, he does affect things, so Im not hating entirely. Howev, the main slice of reason is the maturation of Eddie Jackson into the games best FS.

His ability to read the QB and dissect plays, compounded with his instincts and ability to cover ground, makes him dangerous as is. The fact that he can catch the ball and has run with ball skills only takes him to another level --Legend. The freedom he affords Prince and Kyle to play their games is some next level stuff if you actually enjoy defensive football.

One part of Jacksons game not being utilized is his return ability. Technically, Jackson is the best returner on the team, even better than Cohen, but he's too import to the defense to chance an injury returning kicks. If Jackson goes down the defense will definitely take a few steps back, so i can live with that decision. Howeve, come playoff time, I would chance it a couple of times. Especially if Shit show Mazda Mitch shows up.

Ever hear of a guy named Gary Fencik? Seriously I sure as hell appreciate the love for Eddie Jackson, and sure hope he is not seriously hurt after today's great game, but the Bears have had a few safety ballers in their day, and I suppose we gravitate towards the great ones that we have seen with our own eyes in our era. Jackson is the best the Bears have had since Mike Brown as far as explosive game changing plays tho.

ChadKelly

Liked Posts:
Ever hear of a guy named Gary Fencik? Seriously I sure as hell appreciate the love for Eddie Jackson, and sure hope he is not seriously hurt after today's great game, but the Bears have had a few safety ballers in their day, and I suppose we gravitate towards the great ones that we have seen with our own eyes in our era. Jackson is the best the Bears have had since Mike Brown as far as explosive game changing plays tho.

i used to ride around in Walters 300 zx. Good guy, he would also tell you that Eddie is already the Bears Goat FS.

Monster

Liked Posts:
Hope it’s minor... a non-contact injury would be a shitty way to end the season.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Man, the rampant ignorance on this MB is unbelievable. Fencik was a SS early in his career when he played along with the real best FS Doug Plank. You know, number 46, the guy the 46 defense was named after. Fencik moved the FS later in career when Plank retired.

As far as the OP... please stop this freakin nonsense. You have absolutely no fuckin clue!

You have a nasty habit of insulting people who you disagree with. Maybe a NY resolution could be to be nicer.