Eddie Pineiro v. Ramiz Ahmed competition may be interesting

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I missed a lot of very engaging discussion apparently. I've honestly spent days avoiding this thread, but now I can't anymore. as much as I'd like to see the second coming of Robbie Gould on the team (or perhaps the real thing) the dude last year was not a colossal epic fail like the previous dickhead. I'm gonna pull the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" on this one. cause it's taken like 7 different guys to get to the point where the kicker doesn't outright blow games.
Agree, but even the Ravens with the modern day version of Robbie (Justin Tucker), bring in competition for camp, and they have actually flipped a couple of those guys for draft capital.

I want Eddie again this season too, but he needs to know that it does not come easy, and he just like every other position on the field should be prepared to defend his position.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Agree, but even the Ravens with the modern day version of Robbie (Justin Tucker), bring in competition for camp, and they have actually flipped a couple of those guys for draft capital.

I want Eddie again this season too, but he needs to know that it does not come easy, and he just like every other position on the field should be prepared to defend his position.

right, I guess that's how civilized teams do it. LOL

mecha

Liked Posts:
When I think of unique techniques for a kicker, this is the only flashback I get.

that dude kicked weird. apparently he's in a 2 way tie for 100% extra point kick success. he washed out of the league pretty early.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Is this a repeat of the Stephen Denmark thread (same OP)? How did that work out?

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Good ol Sling Blade... Bizarre style but he was pretty damn good for a while

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Paul edinger jesus christ. He fell off quick. Couldn’t stand him at the end