supraman

Liked Posts:
Wow nuck ass hurts after that one

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL!

God I hate Canucks fans so much... none of them are rational at all and they all share the same idiotic brain. It's rare to find a "free thinking" Nucks fan... it's sad really. FUCKING LOUSERS.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He pretty much echoes a lot of what has been said here. As a Hawks fan and Nuck hater, very good listen, but to any Nucks fan, there is always curling if you want to bail.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good on you Dan Tencer:

Funny that not one Canucks fan is bringing up MIA Keith Ballard (5 years at 21,000,000 (4.2 Mil)) who came to the Canucks in a big trade that included the Nucks losing Michael Grabner who may well win rookie of the year.

Instead of suiting up Ballard Aaron Rome and Andrew Alberts have suited up the last 2 games. What a bust.
<

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
<

Hate the Oilers, but god I love this guy! He rocks!

bri

Liked Posts:
That was so funny and so true.

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Canucks and their fans aren't winning any more supporters with their choking and incessant whining. Is this the most entitled group of crybabies in hockey? I am glad the rest of the hockeyworld is starting to call them out on it, but that will only feed the Canucks fans persecution complex.

chasman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There was a sign at the last game in front of RK......Canucks .....that's canadain for cry baby

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just shows how desperate the Cafucks are. AV has lost his grip and now Gillies. Desperate words from a team losing its grip on their playoff series. I'm looking forward to hearing more excuses for their pathetic hockey team this off season after the Blackhawks eliminate them tonight.

Lets Go Hawks!!!!

EspoForever

Liked Posts:
Great one, thanks for sharing!

Cannot believe the Canucks think they are getting a rough ride from the refs.

When Edler chicken-winged Brouwer late in game 5, the refs arm went up to make a call. (Even though it was behind the net--grin). Brouwer got up after the whislte and seemed to say something at which time, 3 Canucks jumped on Brouwer at once. When it all netted out, the Hawks did not even get a power play and Edler (unlike Kunitz and others) never got suspended.

Yeah...the Canucks are getting so screwed. Joke.