Eduardo Escobar Appreciation Thread

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
This has nothing to do with his ability on the field. But in the day in age we live in, its hard to find real genuine people, and a lot of athlete are corrupted my money. Eduardo Escobar is one of the nicest people in baseball and overall just one of the nicest people ive met in general. Im sure he was great for the club house and it sucks to lose guys like that. Good luck in Minnesota!

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
so many people have said how great of a person he is.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
Its true. Just how he acted in the dugout from what I could tell and his interaction with the fans. You cant ask for a nicer guy in pro sports.

whitesoxman77

Jr. White Sox GM
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its true. Just how he acted in the dugout from what I could tell and his interaction with the fans. You cant ask for a nicer guy in pro sports.

glad I'll be able to support him in his career in Minnesota when i go up to school

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I appreciate him no longer being here.

He might be a great guy, I don't know. But I agree with this. He was a below average guy off the bench. I know, not point of the thread, but there are loads of guys that are nice guys in sports. I'd nominate Paulie as one of them. Buerhle as another.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It kinda sucks that both Lillibridge and him were traded this year just because I've heard that both of them were such great guys. That's the business of baseball. Just like the Sox traded for a guy who is completely disgusting in Brett Myers. Gotta look at the talent above how good of a player they are.