Elmer Fudd could NOT screw up this off-season.

How confident are you Poles won't eff this up?

• Justin Fields is the Michael Jordan of football and the Bears will win 2 SBs

• The Bears are definitely going to be in the playoffs by 2024 and beyond.

• There's a 50/50 chance to make the playoffs by 2024.

• Poles will trade down too far and draft a bust and a pre-injured player.

Results are only viewable after voting.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
No one knows what optimal value was for those players. We don't know how many teams were interested. We don't know who offered what. We don't know what other GMs coveted those players. I don't know, you don't know. Yet somehow, because you wanted more return for them, Poles is not a great negotiator.

:rolleyes:
There is such thing as receiving good value for a player in a trade. Using your logic every trade is a great trade considering we aren't privy to the fine details.

There are players that have been traded in the past you can comp out too and see uf we received better or worse value. In my opinion we received a little less. From my recollection of most the trades, the live reaction from most was "is that it?" And it's not just one trade, it's been about every one.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
There is such thing as receiving good value for a player in a trade. Using your logic every trade is a great trade considering we aren't privy to the fine details.

There are players that have been traded in the past you can comp out too and see uf we received better or worse value. In my opinion we received a little less. From my recollection of most the trades, the live reaction from most was "is that it?" And it's not just one trade, it's been about every one.
The Bears have been buying high and selling low for awhile now. Hope to see that change in the draft.