Eric Bieniemy for hc?

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
You are far more likely to get Harbaugh as the Mcaskeys are gonna turtle as a organization after this one

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Why would harbaugh come here? Wtf does he have to work with here? trubisky? foles? This garbage o line?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Think it's an awful idea. I don't like grabbing OCs that are carried by generational Qbs, especially one that works under a HOF offensive HC. This guy has Adam Gase written all over him.

Id much rather throw the bank at Greg Roman.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Why would harbaugh come here? Wtf does he have to work with here? trubisky? foles? This garbage o line?

I don’t necessarily want him but you act like he’s going to have options to get back in the nfl. He has been a failure at Michigan. He’s said the bears are his dream job. He’ll fit right into this dumpster fire.

46FEVER

Liked Posts:
Harbaugh with a 1st round pick traded to Indy for the rights to Luck. It could very well happen. Work the drafts for o-line help, resign Robinson, fuck it I wanna see another sb this century.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Harbaugh with a 1st round pick traded to Indy for the rights to Luck. It could very well happen. Work the drafts for o-line help, resign Robinson, fuck it I wanna see another sb this century.

What?

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Andy Reid literally told the Bears that Nagy was his greatest assistant, and now they are just gonna go right back to him? I doubt it.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Andy Reid literally told the Bears that Nagy was his greatest assistant, and now they are just gonna go right back to him? I doubt it.

Well the Bears should've investigated Nagy closer. When he was hired, I pointed out more qualified ppl.

The_Shadow

Simply a Bears fan
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Nagy losing the play calling duties in KC, should have set off every alarm bell there is when he was concidered for this Job!

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nagy losing the play calling duties in KC, should have set off every alarm bell there is when he was concidered for this Job!

This never happened.

Well the Bears should've investigated Nagy closer. When he was hired, I pointed out more qualified ppl.

His offense made Alex Smith look like an All-Pro. He was successfully running plays not seen in the NFL. He took over play calling later in the season when the team was struggling and sparked a 4 game winning streak into the playoffs. Reid called him the best assistant he’s ever had.

Top 5 QB rating in 2017

1. Smith -> Reid/Nagy
2. Brees -> Sean Payton
3. Brady -> Belichick/McDaniels
4. Wentz -> Peterson
5. Goff -> Sean McVay

He was a pretty good candidate at the time.