Eric Bieniemy for hc?

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
This never happened.

His offense made Alex Smith look like an All-Pro. He was successfully running plays not seen in the NFL. He took over play calling later in the season when the team was struggling and sparked a 4 game winning streak into the playoffs. Reid called him the best assistant he’s ever had.

Top 5 QB rating in 2017

1. Smith -> Reid/Nagy
2. Brees -> Sean Payton
3. Brady -> Belichick/McDaniels
4. Wentz -> Peterson
5. Goff -> Sean McVay

He was a pretty good candidate at the time.

He also wasn't a play caller, and we have seen how that has worked out.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Next Bears’ coach will be a placeholder as the entire team will need an overhaul shortly. Think of a guy like John Fox again.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
forget bieniemy, he's basically playing madden with an all pro team...everything he calls works because he has a generational qb with talent at every skill position.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Well, apparently, good or great coaches will not come to this organization, and who could blame them?
would you wanna work for this shitshow?
Bears are and always will be a second rate organization...

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've watched videos of Joe Brady and I think he's what we all thought Nagy would be. He learned under Sean Payton, I think. Did well at LSU with Joe Burrow and has the Panthers offense ranked 18th I believe. He might be the next young offensive guru

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Anyone would be thrilled to be HC. Handed a top D and fix the O with a GM that will accommodate them. We need a stronger personality since our GM is not that guy and it should be the HC anyway. Nagy tries to stay positive but there's some passive aggressive going on there both in his manner and roster decisions. Better to just get pissed, not take prisoners when they fuck up, not hold it against them and let their chops and consistency determine play.

I'd have no issue with Bieniemy because he's a good situational caller and seems ready to lead though I think it would be odd to have Nagy's KC successor succeed him here.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
No thanks. What has he done?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Won a SB? Basically, everything an assistant can. It's either a guy like this or a failed HC This year Bieniemy called a game that had more rush yards at a 5.3 average than pass yards. He's very far from Nagy in his playcalling and chose to scheme against an opponent instead of just do his thing on a team with what might be the best passing attack in the league.

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
I've watched videos of Joe Brady and I think he's what we all thought Nagy would be. He learned under Sean Payton, I think. Did well at LSU with Joe Burrow and has the Panthers offense ranked 18th I believe. He might be the next young offensive guru
This. Brady would be my guy if we are looking strictly for the next offensive up and comer. The problem is, that our schedule gets much easier down the stretch we will probs my win 4 more games somehow and be in the hunt for the new seventh playoff seed. That will be enough for Pace and Nagy to squeak by for another year and we will have to put up with another season of this.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Won a SB? Basically, everything an assistant can. It's either a guy like this or a failed HC This year Bieniemy called a game that had more rush yards at a 5.3 average than pass yards. He's very far from Nagy in his playcalling and chose to scheme against an opponent instead of just do his thing on a team with what might be the best passing attack in the league.
no thanks.
Bears tried that already.

You know that part in Cool Runnings where the Jamaican keeps trying to be like Sweden?
Well we are at that point where we gotta be like Jamaica and not Sweden.
Be you. Not sweden

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Think it's an awful idea. I don't like grabbing OCs that are carried by generational Qbs, especially one that works under a HOF offensive HC. This guy has Adam Gase written all over him.

Id much rather throw the bank at Greg Roman.
Roman is my #1 choice, if they even fire Nagy.

I think Next week is a critical one... if the Bears lose to the Vikings and then have to go to Lamblow after the Bye (Bears always come out flat after the bye), Nagy could be looking at 5 straight losses, and falling from Division leader to under .500

The way we are playing on Offense I'm not sure there is a team on our schedule that I can say with confidence, we can beat them.....

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Andy Reid literally told the Bears that Nagy was his greatest assistant, and now they are just gonna go right back to him? I doubt it.
Andy reid always says that. Not saying he was lying but he always does what he can to get his guys a job. He took the heat for that titans game even though Nagy called it.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
No thanks. I give Reid and the talent on that offense the vast majority of the credit. Give me Brady or Roman.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This. Brady would be my guy if we are looking strictly for the next offensive up and comer. The problem is, that our schedule gets much easier down the stretch we will probs my win 4 more games somehow and be in the hunt for the new seventh playoff seed. That will be enough for Pace and Nagy to squeak by for another year and we will have to put up with another season of this.
I can only imagine what an offense with Joe Brady and Zach Wilson will look like

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
no thanks.
Bears tried that already.

You know that part in Cool Runnings where the Jamaican keeps trying to be like Sweden?
Well we are at that point where we gotta be like Jamaica and not Sweden.
Be you. Not sweden
Losers?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I can only imagine what an offense with Joe Brady and Zach Wilson will look like
Isn’t he only 30? He would be younger than some of our players lol. He better be an alpha to get any respect from vets on the team.

I bet we are stuck with status quo going into next season.