Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This is actually pretty accurate is you're honest with your answers.

I took this a while back and got ISTP.

I thought it was accurate for the most part. Even the percentages was pretty accurate. Before the test, I would have said I was like 55% introvert and 45% extrovert because, around people I know well or people I've hung out with before, I'm more of an extrovert. Around people I don't know well, I'm an introvert. After taking this test, It gave m like 53% introvert and 47% extrovert.

AussieBear

an unejewcated functionally Special person psychotic delusional narcissistic 3%er wif mental illnessES... wtf is this shat....

da non---functional tarded world is making dis genius insane

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Briggs is good for generalization, its going to be more accurate than your horoscope.

However, with the way neuroplasticity works, there are 7 billion different brains on this planet. Its a good way to discuss thought patterns and tendencies among the group you are most similar to.

I am an INFP.

I am the same. Although I took it like 10 years ago. Didn't they say that it was the rarest one?

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Campaigner. Extroverted as fuck .ENFP

Because I'm fucking awesome

I always thought that I was introvert because I stick to a few friends and I am not a social butterfly type of person. But at the same time, I actually gain energy by being around a lot of people. Someone told me that that was what actually determined introvert/extrovert. So who knows.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
CONSUL (ESFJ-A)

Pretty accurate IMO.

Now someone post a link to the MMPI.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I always thought that I was introvert because I stick to a few friends and I am not a social butterfly type of person. But at the same time, I actually gain energy by being around a lot of people. Someone told me that that was what actually determined introvert/extrovert. So who knows.

I hear ya man, I enjoy my time alone and reading/heading out by myself.

But I always gravitate towards people. Yes if you get that energy being around people you are more considered an extroverted personality. If I talk to 100+ people in the day or on phone, I feel super energetic and lively. Compared to being by myself, I feel rather stagnant.

Ps good luck on your show!

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Whatever introvert NERD!

Hey man I was supporting your mind over matter efforts..... also do you have a problem with introverts? nerds? I thought you were a bit of both no?

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Hey man I was supporting your mind over matter efforts..... also do you have a problem with introverts? nerds? I thought you were a bit of both no?

I'm kidding bro.

And yeah I am, I'm def more of a people person doe.

I always got along with nerds tho!!

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Debater. I think that test is flawed and can clearly point out its mistakes

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Lol, playing Silence like a broken banjo.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I hear ya man, I enjoy my time alone and reading/heading out by myself.

But I always gravitate towards people. Yes if you get that energy being around people you are more considered an extroverted personality. If I talk to 100+ people in the day or on phone, I feel super energetic and lively. Compared to being by myself, I feel rather stagnant.

Ps good luck on your show!

Thanks. The tough part for me is eating super clean during football season. It's gonna be a challenge, but I am up for it.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Taken this a few times and I always fluctuate between Logician and Debater. Generally pretty introverted and a bit of a loner except when I'm trying to argue, trying to fuck, or in a new city in which case I am more extroverted.