Ever tank an interview and get the job?

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
So i hate me job cause i work too much.. so i applied for another job a few weeks back. it also requires a lot of work hours and attention to detail shit, different attention to detail than my current mindless shit... its a totally different game and industry..going from a safe environment to a dangerous environment too.. great idea.. guess im wanting a new challenge ?‍♂️ ... like runnning.. talk about a weak midlife crisis.. wheres the strippers.

anywho i just bombed an awkward ass interview. I blame jogging. Been up for about 18... did me run and other exercises.. did me work.. some high level detail repetitive brain washing put ya in a trance shit.. then took a virtual 2 panel shit.. On a side note.. they were awful too.. I cant remember ever fucking up an interview so bad with ums, ers, lack of eye contact and blank stares cause me brain aint firing rite.. has to be my worst interview ever. normally im firing on all cylinders in a dont give a fuck position. is it all the carbs ive been eating @Spartan ?

to think I sat through and aced 2 assessments, wasted time on a psychological only to fuck up the interview. they already scheduled and paid for an expensive medical for nex week prior to even attending said interview. strange shit. i think my state plus the fact the fucks opened with, we dont even have your resume. threw me off me game.. and every few seconds i kept thinking to meself...this fuck looks like marc trestman....one of them looked exactly like marc trestman.. sweet hair and all .. i dont even know who these jokers were. like organizational fodder made to sit through this as punishment or something.. they werent recruiters or hr.. they didnt even introduce themselves.

i was asked 5 questions.. 5..... well 4.. cause .... we dont have your resume... so can you tell us about your work experience was 1... not even the standard strength/weakness combo question, nor the what would make you successful in this role mumbo jumbo... nor my understanding of the role..

think me chances are good?

ever tank a job interview and get the job?

Last edited:

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I interviewed for the Coast Guard but they said i was too skinny. The guy behind me was fat enough to take up 2 spots in line and was wearing a tunic, and kept muttering under his breath how much he hated women. They hired him on the spot.

Not sure what became of him.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I interviewed for the Coast Guard but they said i was too skinny. The guy behind me was fat enough to take up 2 spots in line and was wearing a tunic, and kept muttering under his breath how much he hated women. They hired him on the spot.

Not sure what became of him.
There it is again. The tell of the sicko pedo.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
So i hate me job cause i work too much.. so i applied for another job a few weeks back. it also requires a lot of work hours and attention to detail shit, different attention to detail than my current mindless shit... its a totally different game and industry..going from a safe environment to a dangerous environment too.. great idea.. guess im wanting a new challenge ?‍♂️ ... like runnning.. talk about a weak midlife crisis.. wheres the strippers.

anywho i just bombed an awkward ass interview. I blame jogging. Been up for about 18... did me run and other exercises.. did me work.. some high level detail repetitive brain washing put ya in a trance shit.. then took a virtual 2 panel shit.. On a side note.. they were awful too.. I cant remember ever fucking up an interview so bad with ums, ers, lack of eye contact and blank stares cause me brain aint firing rite.. has to be my worst interview ever. normally im firing on all cylinders in a dont give a fuck position. is it all the carbs ive been eating @Spartan ?

to think I sat through and aced 2 assessments, wasted time on a psychological only to fuck up the interview. they already scheduled and paid for an expensive medical for nex week prior to even attending said interview. strange shit. i think my state plus the fact the fucks opened with, we dont even have your resume. threw me off me game.. and every few seconds i kept thinking to meself...this fuck looks like marc trestman....one of them looked exactly like marc trestman.. sweet hair and all .. i dont even know who these jokers were. like organizational fodder made to sit through this as punishment or something.. they werent recruiters or hr.. they didnt even introduce themselves.

i was asked 5 questions.. 5..... well 4.. cause .... we dont have your resume... so can you tell us about your work experience was 1... not even the standard strength/weakness combo question, nor the what would make you successful in this role mumbo jumbo... nor my understanding of the role..

think me chances are good?

ever tank a job interview and get the job?
Sugar weakens you for sure. Ask 450 LB oletard with the daddy issues. If you ever see him in public, call the police and they'll issue a pedo alert immediately and hopefully arrest him, put him in jail and throw away the key.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
not sure where the daddy issue thing comes from, but just as with this 450 pound and pedo accusation, it's more @Spartan projection.

It's nothing he can't get over after eating ding dongs and posting furiously at 3 AM.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
not sure where the daddy issue thing comes from, maybe when my dad molested me while in the Coast Guard. Wanna be just like him.
Did he cry a lot like you too? Are you allowed in public or do you suspect you'd be arrested right away? I mean, not like you can hide that 450 pound frame of yours.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
What the fuck is wrong both of you?
Finally found out why Oletard has been going on about the coast guard and child molesting for years now.

Found his criminal record. Have to remove him from society.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I have the person who advertises fucking children in his handle on ignore, but I have no quarrel with you @Urblock as long as you are no longer able to perma-ban me when high. I had enough of that from BearsMod1

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have the person who advertises fucking children in his handle on ignore, but I have no quarrel with you @Urblock as long as you are no longer able to perma-ban me when high. I had enough of that from BearsMod1
Disgusting pedophile. I don't care that you are mentally handicapped and way overweight. You deserve to rot in jail.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The pedo is on ignore but remind him that he forgot 'daddy issues' in his projection list. My Dad died 2 years ago so he is busy consigning that pedo bitch who is on ignore to hell

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Somebody gonna get Sunbizzed. Again.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
So another twist in me weird ass interview. So this depart of something calls me a couple of days ago requesting an interview. Im like yo, is this a second interview , cause i already did one. guy seems lost and said um ill get back to you because you may not need to interview. confirmed no need for me to interview.. get yo shit togever

anywho i thought i got passed over but i log in to see the status of me application since they called me asking to interview. application is still open, the job hasnt closed. perhaps they are putting a class together... it requires a 10 week academy thang

gooberment departments mang.

also, almost quit me job today for another career/industry flip. im bored as shit.... wifes friend was talking about they needed someone to drive a large dumpie fucking truck at a quarry.. one of those big arse oversized house looking fucks, im like id do it.. shit is closer to me home than me current job.. less pay but still liveable.. id save 2 hours a day on travel...... she talked to duh boss.. boss said they have a guy coming in for a trial and if he's shit theyll call me.. so possibly changing careers with one of the above roles..

regardless, i think im done at me job.. too many demons chasing me.. its why i started running. also been thinking about going back to uni.. school near me is meh with its program choices.. well things id be interested in.... thought about becoming a physical therapist but that would require a move hours away to go to another school... havent ran in 20 years... lets run... been forever since uni... lets go back??? wtf is going on wif me

Last edited: